Is just me or cheap is useless ? ( The base )

Stelight

Question

In base i notice that :

yfey.png

4wyp.png

Common : 1000 sm coin | 15 minutes the card

Cheap : 1250 sm coin | More ( i don't have the exact time but is remind is 2 hours per card )

Maybe with the upgrade in arena shop is change but i don't think, if a person can explain this i would be grateful to him.

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Tigergeezer said:

It was an "experimental" buff that has remained.  "Cheap" was once cheaper then ordinary common, but not for quite a while now.  Just farm the ordinary commons and ignore the "cheap". 

Oh i see.. I'm a little surprised that those ( i don't know if the change was done before of after gato replace  taticsoft) who changed this didn't realize the problem.. ( then I imagine that being developee is not easy )

Also yes i always farm only normal commons and maybe later "epic-legendary" when my factory will be level 20 .

Edited by Electro (see edit history)

To advance my account I used RARE option the second in line because I was farming in full. Later when I was more stable changed to Power kits but require ton of farming and proper use. Cheap is very slow. Rare was expensive but decent to control level up and enhancing base. Require proper gold management. Use what is best according to your farming habit.🙂

22 minutes ago, TitanBaller said:

Yeah the base is so useless gold and time consuming better off with camps then waiting for a week of commons that you can't even power kit to rare lvl 20 without waiting forever

tell me you don't have patience without telling me you don't have patience

3 minutes ago, Zutchse said:

tell me you don't have patience without telling me you don't have patience

maybe I am, but in the end you don't feel accomplished waiting all this long for cost of my time just to upgrade an item going to pvp and feel disappointed because u got rekt by another person who played longer than you because they were patient, there's not alot opportunitys rather than buying tokens for money because I was inpatient to upgrade my mech, there's more to life than pew pews, but I guess that's who I am. 

23 minutes ago, TitanBaller said:

maybe I am, but in the end you don't feel accomplished waiting all this long for cost of my time just to upgrade an item going to pvp and feel disappointed because u got rekt by another person who played longer than you because they were patient, there's not alot opportunitys rather than buying tokens for money because I was inpatient to upgrade my mech, there's more to life than pew pews, but I guess that's who I am. 

That what you call low patience cap, what I do is not give a fuk bout rank, and use chance of rare option in the basr

i only craft commons, pwr kits, and change of legendary. 

change of legendary for the occational luck and because tokens are slow to come for me. 

commons because 19 commons = 1 maxed common pwr kit. (upgrade common pwr kit from 1-10)

Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt