Super Mechs.. Everyone

MW_DeStRoYeR

Question

12 answers to this question

In this case, i already completed the 1v1 compaign, and the only thing that gives me a tokens is: RAID, that i only get to level 2, and Daily Quests, because for de 2v2 campaign my two mechs are too weak, for the RAID same thing.
Thanks for the tip :3

On 3/6/2022 at 5:11 PM, MW_DeStRoYeR said:

I tested this.  On average, a premium pack tends to give you 0.8 legendaries.  This means if you get 10 premium packs you should get at least 8 legendaries.  I think the rates have changed since last year, so I will be releasing a scientific study testing the rates, but for now, it's about 0.8 per pack.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

3 hours ago, SawzAll said:

Eu testei isso. Em média, um pacote premium tende a fornecer 0,8 lendários. Isso significa que, se você receber 10 pacotes premium, deverá obter pelo menos 8 lendários. Acho que as taxas mudaram desde o ano passado, então estarei divulgando um estudo científico testando as taxas, mas, por enquanto, são cerca de 0,8 por pacote.

Hummm, in this acc, i never get legendary with, premium pack... 😞
Buyed 3 and nothing, the only item i get legendary it's Seraph Blade..
All, is epic, i boosted all to legendary... 
I'm very unlucky , i'm used to it.. 🙂 
It was just loss of token with the premium packs i bought, i try save token, but then i won't be able to play, whitch fucks up the game with advertisements, i always buy 8 hours of premium, just to farm gold.. To improve my things 
As i don't have token source, i never go beyond 29 tokens.

3 hours ago, SawzAll said:

I tested this.  On average, a premium pack tends to give you 0.8 legendaries.  This means if you get 10 premium packs you should get at least 8 legendaries.  I think the rates have changed since last year, so I will be releasing a scientific study testing the rates, but for now, it's about 0.8 per pack.

Capturar 2.PNG

1 minute ago, SawzAll said:

É assim que o RNG funciona. Em média (120 pontos de dados) é 0,8 por pacote premium. Talvez você só tenha tido azar. Talvez amanhã você tenha muita sorte. Quem sabe?

I don't even have 20 tokens friend.. 😄

6 minutes ago, MW_DeStRoYeR said:

I don't even have 20 tokens friend.. 😄

My advice: save them up until you get to 335, then hit the premium pack.

Do this until you have 24 epic-to-divine modules in some combination of heat engines, energy engines, mass cooling boosters, and mass regen boosters.  I would recommend the "perfect" set would usually be 10 heat engines, 10 energy engines, 2 mass cooling boosters and 2 mass regen boosters, because for some reason in this game I've always ended up with my physical mech using an energy-type (monkey, vest, or Naga) torso.

DO NOT food these modules!

Then just keep playing and upgrade things gradually and evenly (mainly torso and legs but also weapons, drones, and modules).  My advice: upgrade everything to legendary, then everything to myth, then max them all, in the order above.

But you can watch the videos too.  I am not the smartest, strongest, or most experienced SM player, but this pattern worked for me on my main, my alt, and this testing account I created for the purposes of the videos.

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

On 3/8/2022 at 7:48 PM, SawzAll said:

My advice: save them up until you get to 335, then hit the premium pack.

Do this until you have 24 epic-to-divine modules in some combination of heat engines, energy engines, mass cooling boosters, and mass regen boosters.  I would recommend the "perfect" set would usually be 10 heat engines, 10 energy engines, 2 mass cooling boosters and 2 mass regen boosters, because for some reason in this game I've always ended up with my physical mech using an energy-type (monkey, vest, or Naga) torso.

DO NOT food these modules!

Then just keep playing and upgrade things gradually and evenly (mainly torso and legs but also weapons, drones, and modules).  My advice: upgrade everything to legendary, then everything to myth, then max them all, in the order above.

But you can watch the videos too.  I am not the smartest, strongest, or most experienced SM player, but this pattern worked for me on my main, my alt, and this testing account I created for the purposes of the videos.

Nice, u have discord ? We can talk better in he

On 3/7/2022 at 2:11 AM, MW_DeStRoYeR said:

If you a F2P - watch adds or just wait and farm tokens. Join active clan that deals 1000 wins and you'll have 60 tokens/week. Play raid as hard as you can.

If you a P2W - donate)))))

Good Luck)