Frantic

frantic should be the E-M version of spartan carnage. The downside is reduced use, high heat cost BUT increased damage and lower weight.

In lower ranks this is a problem due to frantic brute's accessibility on common and fortune boxes and how easy it is to max divine. However once your mech has 2300+ hp and 100+ physical res, the damage seems to be low (dealing mostly 200-400 dmg) and the spartan carnage seems to be a more preferable when it comes to dmg and use.

It seems a good idea on paper but execution is bad, because the planning did not cover the lower ranks (10-25) where the accessibility on high resistances is limited compared to high ranks (1 to 5-7).

2 hours ago, Zutchse said:

just noticed, you complained about why frantic brute does that high damage about two weeks ago and you did not even respond on the users who tried to explain it to you why it does that way? like, what respond are you waiting for?

I didn't get any notifs. I'm making another thread because I was once again sh*t on by the 500dmg dual frantic.

22 hours ago, Zutchse said:

frantic should be the E-M version of spartan carnage. The downside is reduced use, high heat cost BUT increased damage and lower weight.

In lower ranks this is a problem due to frantic brute's accessibility on common and fortune boxes and how easy it is to max divine. However once your mech has 2300+ hp and 100+ physical res, the damage seems to be low (dealing mostly 200-400 dmg) and the spartan carnage seems to be a more preferable when it comes to dmg and use.

It seems a good idea on paper but execution is bad, because the planning did not cover the lower ranks (10-25) where the accessibility on high resistances is limited compared to high ranks (1 to 5-7).

I have 2500 HP, but I can't get the res. 400DMG isn't low.

19 hours ago, Electro said:

It is also the sacrifice cannon, the back fire and lightest version of the frantic .

It has backfire

13 minutes ago, TritiumThermonuclearBomb said:

I didn't get any notifs. I'm making another thread because I was once again sh*t on by the 500dmg dual frantic.

It has backfire

And you don't see dual sacrifice cannons everywhere.

21 minutes ago, TritiumThermonuclearBomb said:

then get some resistances. I know how disgusting the frantic brute is(im r10-12 player) but if the mods and devs did not give a sh*t about your complain, then we do not have really any choice but to adapt or quit the game.

Edited by Zutchse (see edit history)

21 minutes ago, Zutchse said:

then get some resistances. I know how disgusting the frantic brute is(im r10-12 player) but if the mods and devs did not give a sh*t about your complain, then we do not have really any choice but to adapt or quit the game.

How would I adapt? I don't have the weapons necessary to change my mech yet. 

Just now, TritiumThermonuclearBomb said:

image.thumb.png.e2bb3f1314543137748888b21f6887f7.pngTonto is the Drone.

38 minutes ago, TritiumThermonuclearBomb said:

image.thumb.png.e2bb3f1314543137748888b21f6887f7.pngTonto is the Drone.

your mech looks decent, but if this does not work against frantic brutes then your only hope is to counter them by using energy drain mech or boiler mech. 

1 minute ago, Tigergeezer said:

We are all on a journey to the higher ranks, Grasshopper.  The grooveh items will come as enlightenment grows.  Enlightenment grows slowly, and the happy adept learns patience and finds the journey smoother.  

I like your funny words magic man