Any ideas how to improve mech?

verizonwireless

In terms of leveling, max out the torso asap. It'll greatly increase your health, heat and energy stats + resistances. Then another thing you should focus on is making all of your weapons one element, either physical/heat/energy since they will synergize much better resulting in bigger damage and more drains/shutdowns. 

• don't use 6 weapons, only use the ones you will will actually use in battle
  • upgrade and add modules, in this game survivability is key, the more turns you're able to survive the more turns you will be able to attack your enemy
  • however sick your mech may look now, don't waste tokens on painting your mech, tokens are necessary for getting the best items in the game
  • try to have all your weapons be the same type, mixing different types of weapons spreads your damage too thin, while concentrating on one doesn't
  • try to focus on upgrading items that can reach mythical level, they are the ones with epic, yellow, orange, and white circles next to their names
  • focus on upgrading your torso, legs, modules, weapons, in that order
  • while still keeping the last tip in mind, try upgrading all your items somewhat equally

17 minutes ago, Stefix5000 said:
  • don't use 6 weapons, only use the ones you will will actually use in battle
  • upgrade and add modules, in this game survivability is key, the more turns you're able to survive the more turns you will be able to attack your enemy
  • however sick your mech may look now, don't waste tokens on painting your mech, tokens are necessary for getting the best items in the game
  • try to have all your weapons be the same type, mixing different types of weapons spreads your damage too thin, while concentrating on one doesn't
  • try to focus on upgrading items that can reach mythical level, they are the ones with epic, yellow, orange, and white circles next to their names
  • focus on upgrading your torso, legs, modules, weapons, in that order
  • while still keeping the last tip in mind, try upgrading all your items somewhat equally

Good tips except the last two, the order should be torso, modules, weapons and then legs since they provide the smallest difference unless it's the claw. The focus on equally upgrading your mods should only happen after you max the torso outside of some basic epics leveling.

max the torso, take off a plate and add some cooling or regen boosters. don't need to fill all 6 weapon slots. also, considering majoring in a single type: phys, energy, heat. 

you can build hybrids, but that's not recommended by most people. 

Edited by AftoKrator_ (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

3 minutes ago, Tesla Surge said:

I Would also like help improving my mech Here It Is.1.png.b8a4505ddf65280ca69184d817ec2080.png2.png.79196ed5a61a02193a3e7fd15567e2af.png3.png.560580bc241e68de497d09cb9c0b5103.png4.png.4e23ec38c0c2898e5855f253b3b25e6a.png5.png.d471f628629e9d48e12adc00d80187fc.png

don't fill all 6 weapon slots. 

you probably won't need 2 swords and a shotgun. take off a sword. 

use that space and get a cooling and regen module. 

by the looks of it, it's a physical mech, right. look for massive stone feet or any other physical legs. also if you can get a rock recoiler, use that instead of the magma recoiler. 

best to stick to one type: physical, heat, or energy. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

Do you think I should try to get a better drone since I currently have firefly

And is nightfall a good weapon

I Have a bunch of epic items but none of them other that nightfall is physical

Also should I use all this cash I have to upgrade my base more or craft chests.

Edited by Tesla Surge (see edit history)

17 minutes ago, Tesla Surge said:

Do you think I should try to get a better drone since I currently have firefly

And is nightfall a good weapon

I Have a bunch of epic items but none of them other that nightfall is physical

Also should I use all this cash I have to upgrade my base more or craft chests.

yes nightfall very good