Level 300 or uncap levels

Fordekash

Level 30 or uncap levels?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Level 300 or uncap levels?

• No?
    • Level 300?
    • Uncap levels?

Is it time to add level 300 or even uncap levels? I’m not asking for items like we get for level 200 and 250. I’m asking for 100k gold and a fuel refill.

it would be nice to have farming experience and progress recorded after level 250. Make it exponentially more experience per level past 250 to progress? Makes me sad to think of all the experience points I no longer get🤷‍♂️.

not sure if the causes a burden on the servers or programmers?

3 hours ago, Deimos said:

Better yet. extend the cap to lvl 500 and add more rewards to give players incentive to grind

At 300 - Electric fortress

At 350 - Plasma Fortress

At 400 - Platinum Fortress

At 500 - Defence Matrix

no

it would take 3 years to you can get lv 500(even 10 years or longer)

Edited by Mr.Fred (see edit history)

1 hour ago, The_Real_Ramsay49 said:

Why defence matrix last?? Defence

matrix is not worth all that grind

Those can be changed, I was just making suggestions according to the current system which gives you a platinum plating at 200 and Maximum protector at 250.

3 hours ago, Mr.Fred said:

no

it would take 3 years to you can get lv 500(even 10 years or longer)

Got a better idea then? Because now the system is useless with people being stuck at the cap.

49 minutes ago, Deimos said:

Those can be changed, I was just making suggestions according to the current system which gives you a platinum plating at 200 and Maximum protector at 250.

Got a better idea then? Because now the system is useless with people being stuck at the cap.

Suddenly I’m not interested in reaching lvl 250….

didnt it use to be another plat plating at 250?

• 2 weeks later...

My Suggested rewards:

lvl 250 = A mythical box (one mythical card)

300 = Plasma Fortress

350 = Platnium Fortress

400 = Electric Fortress

450 = Defense Matrix

500 = one mythical pack (five mythical card for one

501 or above (disable max level pls): every time level up = +250 tokens. XP Points on every level above 500: 5,000,000

🔥Heat mechs are cool.

You would be graduating, get a wife with 4 kids and then die on your death bed with a dog named Bucky by your side and you wouldn't even be maxing out your level yet , why would you even want more levels ?.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

Just now, AionionWindWeaver said:

You would be graduating, get a wife with 4 kids and then die on your death bed with a dog named Bucky by your side and you wouldn't even be maxing out your level yet , why would you even want more levels ?.

Toxic reply. I reported this player!

🔥Heat mechs are cool.

22 minutes ago, kill with boss said:

Toxic reply. I reported this player!

Consider the following :
- Some players who have been playing the game since the beginning of reloaded , till now it would count to be 5 years , not even themselves maxed out their levels yet.
- Reminder that these players play the game for hours on end competetively for their win rates in arena with tons of experience at a time , unlike you who probably just do your daily casual play then drop in less than 2 hours max.
- Some f2p players with great inventories grind campaign on a daily basis especially on special EXP days , little to none of them maxed out their levels.
- As some players suggested the levels over to the exaggerated numbers like 500 , while it takes people over 5 years and not even level 250 is done.
- Even for players who have yet to max out their items , their investment on offers and grindings got them all their needed items so far , me included, would you think getting another plat plate after you got already 8 plat plates laying around in your inventory help with anything.
- Adding even more levels don't help with anything, it's like you aiming to buy yourself 10 super sport cars for your so called "far future" while you yourself currently is struggling to pay your own rent.
- No slurs or insults are called out on the post, reporting someone just because they don't agree with you, who's the toxic one here ?
- Have you considered thinking about the numbers and your personal experience with the grinding times before you even post this topic ?.

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.

Consider the following :
Top players who have been playing the game since the beginning of reloaded , till now it would count to be 5 years , not even themselves maxed out their levels yet
- Some f2p players with great inventories grind campaign on a daily basis especially on special EXP days , little to none of them maxed out their levels.
- As some players suggested the levels over to the exaggerated numbers like 500 , while it takes people over 5 years and not even level 250 is done
- Even for players who have yet to max out their items , their investment on offers and grindings got them all their needed items so far , me included, would you think getting another plat plate after you got already 8 plat plates laying around in your inventory help with anything.

Than max 250 lvl but still can level up. And that is only SUGGESTION

- No slurs or insults are called out on the post, the only person that's being toxic here is you.

You are lying. see:

19 minutes ago, AionionWindWeaver said:

You would be graduating, get a wife with 4 kids and then die on your death bed with a dog named Bucky by your side

Why you call me to die? You are toxic in this!!!

🔥Heat mechs are cool.

13 minutes ago, kill with boss said:

Than max 250 lvl but still can level up. And that is only SUGGESTION

You are lying. see:

Why you call me to die? You are toxic in this!!!

1/ You literally just disregard all i just said, point here is why would you even want that many levels if you yourself can't even achieve it ?

2/ This isn't telling you to die, this is an estimation on how long would it take for you, as a casual non super p2w player to grind your life away into the game and get nowhere with a funny way to think about it, quit playing the victim and spend a solid 5 minutes and think about your posts as a whole before posting.

3/ The topic here is discuss about your so called suggestion on the current game's level idea , not proving to everyone that you accusing me of being toxic is right and you just won a petty internet argument to boost your ego, stay on the topic , pretty please.

Edited by AionionWindWeaver (see edit history)

1/ You literally just disregard all i just said, point here is why would you even want that many levels if you yourself can't even achieve it ?

2/ This isn't telling you to die, this is an estimation on how long would it take for you, as a casual non super p2w player to grind your life away into the game and get nowhere with a funny way to think about it, quit playing the victim and spend a solid 5 minutes and think about your posts as a whole before posting.

3/ The topic here is discuss about your so called suggestion on the current game's level idea , not proving to everyone that you accusing me of being toxic is right and you just won a petty internet argument to boost your ego, stay on the topic , pretty please.

Than stop arguing.

🔥Heat mechs are cool.