Token Use

7 minutes ago, TritiumThermonuclearBomb said:

I'm level 166, would I be best off buying a box with my tokens or instead using my tokens for refills? I have 82 as of right now.

save tokens for offers or buy boxes, use refill when you're farming

Edited by SC2A (see edit history)

Hcaptcha scam

5 minutes ago, TritiumThermonuclearBomb said:

But what does that mean I should do now

Just bought a box, got an E-L torso.

Depends on your acct. If you are a new player, then buy premium packs and hope you get something. Premium boxes are wack. The smartest thing you can do is save fore special limited time deals, and read the thread about it if that offer is worth it or not. You get a lot of info there.

I don't think campaign level matters very much.

Here's how I do it personally: I bought premium packs (NOT boxes) until I had at least enough items so that I had 3 mechs with all epic-to-divine modules, as appropriate.  Then I started saving for deals.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

I started saving for deals once I was consistently hitting r10, and its worked out much better than buying premium packs. If you have 2 mechs with decent modules and weapons for arena, then I don't think there's any reason to buy premium packs in the hopes of getting a better item; your mechs can manage as they are, and deals are more cost-effective.

13 hours ago, TritiumThermonuclearBomb said:

I'm level 166, would I be best off buying a box with my tokens or instead using my tokens for refills? I have 82 as of right now.

Yes buy boxes. If you can wait I recommend saving tokens for the 1000, 2000,4000 and other deals.

Also, while the wait for deals is kind of boring, they are so much more satisfying. Unless you have terrible luck, you're basically guaranteed to get some legendaries from deals involving multiple premium packs. It's more enjoyable than saving up for a premium pack and getting all epics, which happened to me several times before my luck really started to hit its stride.

Edited by PlainBadLuck
wording (see edit history)