Tips?

Stompy Boi

Question

9 answers to this question

- Never expect the best , await the worst , never dissapoint yourself , lower your expectations , never lose motivation
- Prenium box is a joke , prenium pack all the way
- Infrastructure is the base of everything , focus on your base especially on the gold mines once you reached factories that give good fusion food
- Every tokens worth , never revive with tokens .
- Fortune boxes are better than nothing , first rule also apply.
- never buy boxes raw , wait till sale or offer.
- Never fuse everything and keep every copy of bad L-M in your inventory , you will never know TictacSoft will give them an item rework

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

Do. Not. Fill. All. The. Weapon. Slots.

This is a very common mistake every new player makes. They think more weapons = more power. Because of that, they dont balance a single module and loses to a guy who has an upgraded heat weapon who just runs over them. Make a balance difference modules/weapons.

Personally i prefer having 4 weapons. Maybe 3 weapons to attack, and one weapon to assist.

Then you just fill the rest of the weight with modules/alternatives.

Edited by iSwarky (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

10 hours ago, iSwarky said:

Do. Not. Fill. All. The. Weapon. Slots

well, i honestly don't see anything wrong with having all slots filled. as long as:

1. you have all that extra weight after modules and utilities
  2. if it doesn't have range gaps...... cuz whats the point of having 6 weapons with the same range. at the same time, have more weapons also does give a higher chance of reaching more range tiles compared to have less weapons. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

52 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

well, i honestly don't see anything wrong with having all slots filled. as long as:

2. if it doesn't have range gaps...... cuz whats the point of having 6 weapons with the same range. at the same time, have more weapons also does give a higher chance of reaching more range tiles compared to have less weapons.

Yes range gap is a huge advantage for enemy. They force you to lose a turn to get in weapons range or if you are smart, you shutdown.

1 hour ago, AftoKrator said:

It is ok unless if its actually balanced with the mods. Or if like 1-2 of the weapons are not too heavy. (Res drainers repulser etc.)

Usually newer players use all the epic weapons they can put, which results in a lot of weight which also results in them dying in arena a lot.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.