Which feature do you want the most in the game?

iSwarky

On 1/10/2022 at 7:23 AM, Electro said:

More diversity of challenge, here is a proposal idea of challenge :

a mech is presented (same for everyone) and you have to finish the level with this mech, no revive or hp bonus with premium .

like dave's selected plants from pvz

claw mechs cant walk in campaign, and just use charge or grapple to move around.

Хотел бы я что бы добавили функцию допустим физический дрон сделать энергически Я предлагаю что бы можно было менять фракцию оружие мехов и всего такого давно хотел бы такое

Can there be a skip button for beating the campaign? I want to get things faster.

On 1/12/2022 at 1:22 AM, OKI DOKI said:

I think someone in the old forum said that. I mentioned x3 🙂 👍

Pretty Sure everyone Mentioned that, especially Lake and WarDog in the old forum

Tentacles on peoples backs would change the entire world

On 1/10/2022 at 12:23 PM, Electro said:

More diversity of challenge, here is a proposal idea of challenge :

a mech is presented (same for everyone) and you have to finish the level with this mech, no revive or hp bonus with premium .

umm I feel that this game doesn't require much strategy though because it is turn-based.  I think people will think the same idea as one another OR players will copy the challenge strategy in Youtube or something maybe.

but it does allow F2P players who don't have good weapon has a chance of completing the challenge.I'm not sure if it make sense hmmm

4 hours ago, 78mostepanyuk said:

Хотел бы я что бы добавили функцию допустим физический дрон сделать энергически Я предлагаю что бы можно было менять фракцию оружие мехов и всего такого давно хотел бы такое

That's easy for you to say.

The trading discussion's been done to death. Needless to say it would create problems if players could trade items willy-nilly.

My alternative: A special shop where you can exchange your epics or legendaries for different items of the same rarity.

• Items for trade refresh weekly
  • The trades would be e-m to e-m and premium to premium, no e-m to premium
    • Due to lack of utility and/or being easily attainable, any item below e-m would be excluded from both the shop and the player's items to trade (ie nightmare, sith, banshee, chimera, etc)
  • There would be an additional fee (coins or tokens) for the trade so players don't trade out their trash for op items with no cost
    • The cost would be higher for premium trades than e-m trades, and higher for legendary trades than epic trades

Not something I need added to the game, but better imo than unrestricted trading with other players.

1 hour ago, PlainBadLuck said:

no e-m to premium

i would say yes for premium to e-m tho. for those who are either real desperate or just plain stupid. also, if yes for this, make it cost less since it's a down grade. 

it can be useful if you want to trade in a purifier for another phys weapon, but don't have enough money for the prem-prem exchange. i'd say purifier to nightfall is a pretty good deal. 

also, although purifier is a rare (as in drop rate) weapon, it won't really make "sense" to trade it for something like a mercy or spartan. they aren't on the same level of valuable. and even if they are, their level of usefulness is still very far off. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt