Improved?

Exquisite Phosphorus

Question

16 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

would be nice if you tell what rank you are. 

umm, overall stats look okay. hp might be a bit low. max the windigo and those legs. get all modules to lvl 40 legendary. 

what drone? 

Im rank 12. I have swoop drone. I did get a heatpoint which is energy free but I don't know if it is better.

10 hours ago, AftoKrator said:

would be nice if you tell what rank you are. 

umm, overall stats look okay. hp might be a bit low. max the windigo and those legs. get all modules to lvl 40 legendary. 

what drone? 

I managed to get my hp to 1.6k using iron plate. I replaced it with combined storage mods and it still have pretty good heat and energy stats.

3 hours ago, InsaneSM75 said:

I managed to get my hp to 1.6k using iron plate. I replaced it with combined storage mods and it still have pretty good heat and energy stats.

Your hp was good before, imo I would keep the combined storage unit.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

nice mech you got there pal

I'm rank 12 too, with the fact that I'm at rank 12 "diffrently"

My mech is overall a lot worse than most of rank 12, but I still win some of the fights so personally can keep it up

I think you should be able to keep it up too for sure

This Is The Of All Time

Epilogia.png

On 8/17/2021 at 2:23 PM, Rust said:

nice mech you got there pal

I'm rank 12 too, with the fact that I'm at rank 12 "diffrently"

My mech is overall a lot worse than most of rank 12, but I still win some of the fights so personally can keep it up

I think you should be able to keep it up too for sure

Well thats the thing, I think supermechs matchmaking is based of the items you have. If you have legendary you will be matched against others with legendary or maybe even mythicals, but if you have mythical item even JUST 1, be ready to be rekt by black mechs(people with level 50 ir divine mechs).

Edited by InsaneSM75
Mistake while typing (see edit history)

OH yeah now I'm rank 10 diffrently!

Well I just need to fight with my skill instead of weapons, cuz my skill is like rank 1 and weapons like rank 13.

I have 3 mythicals, 7 legendaries on BOTH mechs, (the second one has only 3 legends and 0 mythicals) and now somehow I hit rank 10 🙂

The guy under me on the leaderboard has like whole mythical mech, + mythical drone + second mech half mythical and here's me, how the heck am I winning now, I litterally didn't see a non-full-mythical mech on Arena for like past 4 fights

If I hit rank 10 like this, you can do it too for sure, just max some of the weapons now, imrove the drone and stuff!

This Is The Of All Time

Epilogia.png

10 minutes ago, Rust said:

OH yeah now I'm rank 10 diffrently!

Well I just need to fight with my skill instead of weapons, cuz my skill is like rank 1 and weapons like rank 13.

I have 3 mythicals, 7 legendaries on BOTH mechs, (the second one has only 3 legends and 0 mythicals) and now somehow I hit rank 10 🙂

The guy under me on the leaderboard has like whole mythical mech, + mythical drone + second mech half mythical and here's me, how the heck am I winning now, I litterally didn't see a non-full-mythical mech on Arena for like past 4 fights

If I hit rank 10 like this, you can do it too for sure, just max some of the weapons now, imrove the drone and stuff!

I have reached rank 10 too, but it was too difficult so I lowered my rank to 12 intentionally

3 hours ago, InsaneSM75 said:

I have reached rank 10 too, but it was too difficult so I lowered my rank to 12 intentionally

I is also too difficult for me so Imma lower mine to rank 9

(to be real, I won't. I'll stay at rank 10 to the end of this season, and probably drop to 12 again.)

This Is The Of All Time

Epilogia.png