Physical Waiter

I maked the energy and heat versions, now with the physical one

Physical Waiter

Lets be funny, a trap dont let move your enemy from the space, traping it in the same place

PicsArt_08-07-03_52_31.thumb.jpg.74079b4c5182caaa22c6df87c3a3b1e5.jpg

(another edit of how works the weapon) 

Physical Waiter

PicsArt_07-25-03_05_25.thumb.jpg.a2032b2b4cf578e472ff755e121700d0.jpg

Level 1: 120 — 192 physical damage, - 9 resistance (-8 resistance the 2 times and 50 damage) Level 40: 175— 245 (-8 resistance the 2 times and 100 damage) 

Uses: 1 (2 turns) 

Range: 4 — 5

Cost: 27 heat and 27 energy, 101 backfire

Weight: 57 kg

PicsArt_07-25-03_09_51.thumb.jpg.d2ade6922a1736c919bc719d9ae51196.jpg

Level 1: 197 — 289, - 15 physical resistance (-10 the other three and 150 damage per turn) Level 50: 257 — 398 (-10 resistance 200 damage per turn)

Uses 1(3 turns) 

Cost: 47 heat and 47 energy, 153 backfire

Warning: the movement weapons like move-shotguns and swords can move the mechs, weapons like party crasher or that, what requires a jump, no cant be used if you have been traped with that, can use the teleport or charge engine to move the mech 

Edited by Bring live your dreams (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Bring live your dreams said:

I maked the energy and heat versions, now with the physical one

Physical Waiter

Lets be funny, a trap dont let move your enemy from the space, traping it in the same place

PicsArt_08-07-03_52_31.thumb.jpg.74079b4c5182caaa22c6df87c3a3b1e5.jpg

(another edit of how works the weapon) 

Physical Waiter

PicsArt_07-25-03_05_25.thumb.jpg.a2032b2b4cf578e472ff755e121700d0.jpg

Level 1: 120 — 192 physical damage, - 9 resistance (-8 resistance the 2 times and 50 damage) Level 40: 175— 245 (-8 resistance the 2 times and 100 damage) 

Uses: 1 (2 turns) 

Cost: 27 heat and 27 energy, 101 backfire

Weight: 57 kg

PicsArt_07-25-03_09_51.thumb.jpg.d2ade6922a1736c919bc719d9ae51196.jpg

Level 1: 197 — 289, - 15 physical resistance (-10 the other three and 150 damage per turn) Level 50: 257 — 398 (-10 resistance 200 damage per turn)

Uses 1(3 turns) 

Cost: 47 heat and 47 energy, 153 backfire

Warning: the movement weapons like move-shotguns and swords can move the mechs, weapons like party crasher or that, what requires a jump, no cant be used if you have been traped with that, can use the teleport or charge engine to move the mech 

Good idea, but I don’t think we need more backfire items.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

On 8/7/2021 at 2:29 AM, Bring live your dreams said:

this doesn't quite make sense. obviously recoiler shotguns and teleport can be used to move. however, swords jumps just like party crasher or any of the other jump-required weapons, so they should all be not available. charge engine also wouldn't make sense in a sense that the charge booster rocket comes from the torso, which means if your legs are stuck, using a charge engine will rip off the legs.... which basically destroys the mech itself. 

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

26 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

and the launcher looks awfully like a black and yellow lightsaber

... hmm, interesting how it didn't merge

Not, the weapon doesnt look like this, thats a random google image i edited to show how the weapons works

29 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

this doesn't quite make sense. obviously recoiler shotguns and teleport can be used to move. however, swords jumps just like party crasher or any of the other jump-required weapons, so they should all be not available. charge engine also wouldn't make sense in a sense that the charge booster rocket comes from the torso, which means if your legs are stuck, using a charge engine will rip off the legs.... which basically destroys the mech itself. 

1.My question now is, why the claw jump when attack with the sword? Thats a thing never understood

2.This is basically what i want to do with the weapon, convert a leg into a claw legs, that means, no movement from the mech, i dont want nail the mech to the ground 

32 minutes ago, Bring live your dreams said:

1.My question now is, why the claw jump when attack with the sword? Thats a thing never understood

2.This is basically what i want to do with the weapon, convert a leg into a claw legs, that means, no movement from the mech, i dont want nail the mech to the ground 

right.....

from my understanding, the only way the sword would jump is if the arm is so strong that when it swings the sword, it's momentum cause the entire mech to ..."fly" ... toward the enemy. but if the legs are nailed to the ground, it shouldn't be moving at all, except teleport.

i don't think recoils would work either. that'll be the same as charging.... ripping off the legs. 

but that does have some other non-benefits to the opponent.

like no hammer, axe, shotgun, rocket/grenade, stomping, or charging pushbacks of any kind. 

also no grapple to pull in. and no pull from pulling grenade launchers like night eagle, grim cobra, or backstabber. no pulling rockets. only dmg. 

basically, following the principle of being nailed to the floor, the opponent also can't do anything to move you. 

3 minutes ago, AftoKrator said:

right.....

from my understanding, the only way the sword would jump is if the arm is so strong that when it swings the sword, it's momentum cause the entire mech to ..."fly" ... toward the enemy. but if the legs are nailed to the ground, it shouldn't be moving at all, except teleport.

i don't think recoils would work either. that'll be the same as charging.... ripping off the legs. 

The legs are not nailed to the ground, they are trapped be a trap that does them dont let move well, That is why the recoil shotguns and swords can move the mech but it cannot move normally unless it is with charge engine or teleportation.

... maybe im thinking about this too much. i'll just draw it out. 

image.png.1701d19624aa3ab1afbdc61bf4f59747.png

green arrow means yes. red arrow means no. 

the flat arrows are recoiling, no self movement, and no other pushback or pull types. shotguns only, that right?

curvy diagonal arrows are for swords. so yes swords

upward red arrow means no jump-required weapons of any kind. 

all that correct?

1 hour ago, AftoKrator said:

... maybe im thinking about this too much. i'll just draw it out. 

image.png.1701d19624aa3ab1afbdc61bf4f59747.png

green arrow means yes. red arrow means no. 

the flat arrows are recoiling, no self movement, and no other pushback or pull types. shotguns only, that right?

curvy diagonal arrows are for swords. so yes swords

upward red arrow means no jump-required weapons of any kind. 

all that correct?

Yes, thats correct or other recoil weapons that no use the jump requeriment

Edited by Bring live your dreams (see edit history)