What to do and go for

Bruh

Question

5 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Quantum said:

Well you should definitely go for more cooling and regen, and get a better torso if possible

Do you know what torso I shoud look out for? Also, should I upgrade my cooling and regen to max or should I look out for energy and heat engines?

4 hours ago, Bruh said:

Do you know what torso I shoud look out for? Also, should I upgrade my cooling and regen to max or should I look out for energy and heat engines?

Since Windigo was buffed and is now better than Zarkares, it is generally held as a replacement torso for Zarkares builds. Molten Platinum Vest is the META torso right now, but it is premium so you have a low chance of getting it.

As a general rule you should have about 300 regen and cooling, for now maybe just try getting your mods to legendary

If you get Massive Stone Feet you may want to use them as they have physical resistance and resistance drain

Yeah, Zark was a good torso, but it's been overtaken by a couple of others when they were buffed.  Windigo is good, or I also like Nightmare for a heat build, if you max it up to Divine (easier because it starts as a common).  For legs, Massive Stone Feet for physical or Massive Lava Feet for heat.  Soon as you get any engines, install them and max them.