Ive been automatically logged out of my account and now cant login. (Android app)

lerv

Question

I have been logged out of my account in my android and I do not have login details. I have spent around 100+ hours grinding campaign, upgrading arena buffs, watching ads. Earlier today I can still play, but when I reopened the app, its in the login screen. First time since I've started playing. This is so frustrating. Most android games will not log you out without the user manually doing so, but this one did. Anyone else with the same experience? Are there still ways to recover this account? I have only used that account in that device and had no intentions of logging out. I really feel so bad losing my progress after grinding so hard. Please help me.

10 answers to this question

power cycle your phone to see what happen. Your account it should work in any other device if you remember your password and username. Try pc/other phone and down load the app. I use different devices to play the game with android or windows base. 

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

power cycle your phone to see what happen. Your account it should work in any other device if you remember your password and username. Try pc/other phone and down load the app. I use different devices to play the game with android or windows base. 

sometimes have a glitch issue to log in. You can try later and see what happen. 

13 hours ago, lerv said:

I have been logged out of my account in my android and I do not have login details. I have spent around 100+ hours grinding campaign, upgrading arena buffs, watching ads. Earlier today I can still play, but when I reopened the app, its in the login screen. First time since I've started playing. This is so frustrating. Most android games will not log you out without the user manually doing so, but this one did. Anyone else with the same experience? Are there still ways to recover this account? I have only used that account in that device and had no intentions of logging out. I really feel so bad losing my progress after grinding so hard. Please help me.

If you have google play games it should have auto saved but other than that there’s not many thing you can do without login details.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

12 hours ago, Spam said:

If you have google play games it should have auto saved but other than that there’s not many thing you can do without login details.

I did try this. But it was not connected. It isnt automatically connected thats the problem. Most apps are like that but SM isnt and after spending so much time grinding and watching ads, I lost my account. Most company would safeguard their players from such an experience. But the android app would let you play without connecting it to your google or facebook, and then they would have glitches that may automatically log you out. I cant imagine grinding again to get that 3 mythics I have so far. I played this game so I could play with my little brothers, cause theyve been playing this game for a while now. Theyd be sad when they realize I no longer have my account 😭. I felt so cheated.

40 minutes ago, lerv said:

I did try this. But it was not connected. It isnt automatically connected thats the problem. Most apps are like that but SM isnt and after spending so much time grinding and watching ads, I lost my account. 

Go to the Battle Dawn website and try to log in using your email and current game password.  If you don't know the password, click lost password and go use your email to reset it.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

The thing is, it is possible to play SM and sink your hours into SM without having to connect it to any email or login info. And thats what happened. I did not expect that one day, it would be logged out by itself due to an error or something. Im still hoping theyd help me. Especially since the account was never logged in to any device other than the one I have. My brothers were a little bit envious of the rail gun I got from a fortune box. This really sucks 😩. Maybe Ill just try hard to make them play ML with me. Im just so burned out of grinding to ever go back from scratch. To those who reads this, please connect your accounts to your google account or fb now before its too late. 😰

12 hours ago, lerv said:

I did try this. But it was not connected. It isnt automatically connected thats the problem. Most apps are like that but SM isnt and after spending so much time grinding and watching ads, I lost my account. Most company would safeguard their players from such an experience. But the android app would let you play without connecting it to your google or facebook, and then they would have glitches that may automatically log you out. I cant imagine grinding again to get that 3 mythics I have so far. I played this game so I could play with my little brothers, cause theyve been playing this game for a while now. Theyd be sad when they realize I no longer have my account 😭. I felt so cheated.

The game does safeguard you from losing your account, you just need to remember the login information.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

11 hours ago, lerv said:

The thing is, it is possible to play SM and sink your hours into SM without having to connect it to any email or login info. And thats what happened. I did not expect that one day, it would be logged out by itself due to an error or something. Im still hoping theyd help me. Especially since the account was never logged in to any device other than the one I have. My brothers were a little bit envious of the rail gun I got from a fortune box. This really sucks 😩. Maybe Ill just try hard to make them play ML with me. Im just so burned out of grinding to ever go back from scratch. To those who reads this, please connect your accounts to your google account or fb now before its too late. 😰

Hmm, I do remember my first account and actually allowed me to play as guest and used to save information without e-mail and or username. That was old stuff before the recent change but at some point if you power off or have an upgrade on software you might had to start all over again losing info so I am guessing you decided to use guest option but the save it is not permanent. In that case sorry for you since data is gone and will have to start all over again and that happened to me when I open my first acc just to test game before log in for first time. The guess data I lost it 2 times.

I am not sure if that is what you did but I guess it was that option. In any other case you should have info saved in a permanent way.🥴