Rate my heat mech 0-10

Dead Account

Question

12 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, DarkeShade said:

Hey y'all, I've been playing for about half a year and have spent, I believe, $10 on the game.

This is my main mech and I am looking for constructive criticism and suggestions!

Screenshot_20210726-220613_Super Mechs.jpg

Screenshot_20210726-220608_Super Mechs.jpg

All depend your rank direction. As it is I will say 5 based for R10 a bit higher.

The use of your heat weapons are energy dependable having very low energy stat and too low regen. It will improve when max item but will stay too low for current environment in the game.  

Legs are decent and I was an user but with purpose and in this case not that good since you have recoil. The idea for it I get it but will be better a Lava leg in this case due to recoil in use. If you use leg cant use recoil and you want dual action but ok to push and use corrupt. 

Your cooling it is too low but will improve a bit and weapons usage will overheat your mech if not careful. Health it is very low and to pass or reach rank 8 will be hard. 

If you are a free player no other parts around is a good set up. You might get 2100HP 

If your account it is max out on arena then you will get something like this.

In this case your energy stat is too low including regen but for that rank it is ok till can improve with new modules. Heat stats are ok.  Your mech is designed to reduce health of your opponent not resist and no necessarily to overheat. 

image.thumb.png.3149a4a5e6926be25c82ffd2ffd437cc.png

wrong hook on first image.

image.thumb.png.b267d867532f1ccbb7fabf6eb7524a38.png

Just now, DarkeShade said:

Ah, okay I like the way that you think! To summarise, my best course would be to switch to the Lava legs(only have a lvl 1 epic for them atm) and focus on my energy then heat modules?

I've only divined one item on this account and that would the Zark I have there.

Would it be a better idea to swap out my Vandal for the best plating I can get?

Probably yes.

A build like mine with a maxed frantic/nightfall can do serious damage to this build. Especially if its a 

2V2. And lava legs is the most fitting for this build

Edited by iSwarky (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

Just now, DarkeShade said:

Okay, I gotcha. One last question: Are there any heat items that I should look out for that may go well with what I have?

Maybe like a resistance drainer.

Or repulser, if you are playing campaign. (repulser would be useful for pushing close ranged tanks/mechs)

21 hours ago, DarkeShade said:

Hey y'all, I've been playing for about half a year and have spent, I believe, $10 on the game.

This is my main mech and I am looking for constructive criticism and suggestions!

Maybe a 4.5, the regen and energy could be better though.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 hour ago, DarkeShade said:

Ah, okay I like the way that you think! To summarise, my best course would be to switch to the Lava legs(only have a lvl 1 epic for them atm) and focus on my energy then heat modules?

I've only divined one item on this account and that would the Zark I have there.

Guessing that you have limited gold reserves no need to change your leg. Keep using current so can be focus on modules. I can see you are doing a great job balancing modules and weapons on level up and that is the way I use. I do not max out one part instead I give steady power growth and by level 20 will be more powerful than to have one weapon maxed. Because the first 20 levels are easy to reach and cost is possible to be manage is bester in that way.

Hmm, changes.....

The Vandal it is a weapon used even at top rank. It can work but it is a range 4-5 and for your current set up is not the best. Sure starting the game can be positioned at range and shot then use space invader to jump forward. In that case the vandal shot it is  let say wasted because you want to use that one when is more overheated your opponent. 

If you are at close range at start you will activate drone or use leg according what it is at front of you. In that case you can use side weapons but not space invader. At the moment you have opportunity for space invader you have to chose between space and vandal or use both. Vandal push back same as vandal giving you range for side weapons.  I get your point with parts limitations and few others options might use in the combo. Now, due to it is a low hp mech and not as best energy available and depend of energy to fight will put you in energy crises all the time against energy mech. Sure you can for get about it and skip  some of those players and just to be focus into maximize modules and weapons. 

With limited gold and parts sometimes is best to stick in current design than to get crazy making changes. Knowing your mech will be R10-9 generally speaking you will know where to stand and then develop something else in the side when get other parts. If you want to improve just a bit knowing will stay almost the same then add some energy removing vandal. No have too. Remember, it is your mech and you feel your mech as you designed and know best on your play ways.  

Without vandal weight it is 961. The space can be use it for more energy or heat or maybe a plating for more protection maybe a drainer or maybe another side weapon or a weapon that can be use more than one time. 

image.thumb.png.1aeac7f68a68fc0865c45cd6090f3af1.png

With extra energy module no vandal. It give you better chance to survive with 313 regen and 571 of energy.

image.thumb.png.9ed55505fdf935ff1747e7f475304ba6.png

Since the change without vandal allow you to add energy module no using premiums it give you an extra 14 in space and can use a drain weapon you might have as epic.

image.thumb.png.9baf444a7b86af557646cb5de06cf8ff.png

Maybe can change drone if have firefly and still have space. Firefly will damage a lot more and it is suitable for your mech design but will have to invest in another heat drone and will have to consider expenses. 

image.thumb.png.3a7250a93b7dd3606ab636bc79ed6f2d.png

Let say you removed vandal, added the extra energy module , change drone and change to lava leg it will give more space with another 24. Maybe can use a super charge if have one just as example. or change back to original drone and add another side weapon. 

image.thumb.png.3f9f03583ff3c458d4fc97e454ce8335.png

Changing the vandal for another plating can be ok even epic plating  at L30. THE ONE IN DISPLAY IT IS PREMIUM and add a lot of resist and it is good to use. All depend if you do not care to play close as a counter mech skipping many energy mechs and some to fight them. The regeneration is too low but against phys mech can hold a bit better. Just you have to decide the direction you want to go. Phys resistance or energy and regen in need against energy mechs. 

Follow your intuition and heart as you want to play and feel cool for you. 

image.thumb.png.f8f1f7cf0f75bf32c66dc487fbce3c87.png

Just do not get crazy doing stuff with limited gold and parts. Stick to basic just to enhance a bit with little investment for now like removing vandal and adding energy module and maybe add the heat drain just for starting point or removing vandal adding resist. It won't improve on power but yes will give more stability till in the future can make changes and will fight normally to same ranks but you will know your gold average per week or per day and can plan better. 

Below comment it is based in order that you have to think a bit when invest in a weapon for hard earned gold and parts to level up for today game environment but not the direction to go because every player is different and get different parts at different moment.  

What weapons can be use as top player in today environment not meaning will be like that forever. Currently weapons like space invader it is in use often. The other weapons are less in use. The heat recoil it is the less recoil in use. Energy and phys recoil are use daily. The heat recoil do not affect a lot on heat generally speaking and I was user of the weapon. Flaminator it is not use all the time but still in use on top when they do not have the L-M version. Still a decent weapon in some ways and I was user. Corrupt light it is a weapon that normally I do not see in the top ranks. It is a decent weapon might say but do not fit that much at those levels but I have seen some using the weapon, I was user of that weapon. Nemo drone it is strange to see a weapon of low power been use on tops. It is not that uncommon to see it since they use the weapon due to weight issues in some cases. Dynamite Boots it is very strange to see one in the game unless lower rank or mid rank even so not a lot in use. I was user too. 

Showing my old free to play mechs original mechs of my 2 accounts. Those mechs were R10-8 with no resist or plating modules never use it due to weight limitations and no resources so I had to compensate with mixed power and designed to play 2v2.  Yes, you see more rank on display but were balanced against counters because used all 3 kinds and helped me to go beyond real limit but when played against balanced mech showed the real power of R10-8 mechs and even less as single more like R10-R9. I do not use those weapons except night fall and the others maybe more in raid or titan. SO BE CAREFUL wasting money but in the beginning  you use what you have to progress. 

image.thumb.png.a69c55ce847e6dd8c6b5b6a07c54e609.png

image.thumb.png.1becabf17323a4c2023f6177a339ca70.png

image.png.09118b815bdaf6f2eb96e698305a7293.png

image.png.caad115639b30361b0488c538a0f479b.png

image.png.e42f8cbb1db831292949bab82a004d04.png

You do not have to follow others people comments. Play your game as you feel and according what you have as free player. To rate your mech not mean you have to change. Max out parts as they are if you feel fine with that. Now you know rank possibilities for the future using  combination parts showed. 

Oki.

Its fitting for rank 10 maybe 9. But i dont think the vandal is really necessary. You can remove it and get a bit more hp. A guy using a maxed frantic wouldnt be fun to play. 

And i think you should max the flaminator or the space invader (the top jumping weapon) next.

Edited by iSwarky (see edit history)

16 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

All depend your rank direction. As it is I will say 5 based for R10 a bit higher.

The use of your heat weapons are energy dependable having very low energy stat and too low regen. It will improve when max item but will stay too low for current environment in the game.  

Legs are decent and I was an user but with purpose and in this case not that good since you have recoil. The idea for it I get it but will be better a Lava leg in this case due to recoil in use. If you use leg cant use recoil and you want dual action but ok to push and use corrupt. 

Your cooling it is too low but will improve a bit and weapons usage will overheat your mech if not careful. Health it is very low and to pass or reach rank 8 will be hard. 

If you are a free player no other parts around is a good set up. You might get 2100HP 

If your account it is max out on arena then you will get something like this.

In this case your energy stat is too low including regen but for that rank it is ok till can improve with new modules. Heat stats are ok.  Your mech is designed to reduce health of your opponent not resist and no necessarily to overheat. 

image.thumb.png.3149a4a5e6926be25c82ffd2ffd437cc.png

wrong hook on first image.

image.thumb.png.b267d867532f1ccbb7fabf6eb7524a38.png

11 hours ago, iSwarky said:

Its fitting for rank 10 maybe 9. But i dont think the vandal is really necessary. You can remove it and get a bit more hp. A guy using a maxed frantic wouldnt be fun to play. 

And i think you should max the flaminator or the space invader (the top jumping weapon) next.

10 minutes ago, iSwarky said:

Probably yes.

A build like mine with a maxed frantic/nightfall can do serious damage to this build. Especially if its a 

2V2. And lava legs is the most fitting for this build

Okay, I gotcha. One last question: Are there any heat items that I should look out for that may go well with what I have?

5 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

Guessing that you have limited gold reserves no need to change your leg. Keep using current so can be focus on modules. I can see you are doing a great job balancing modules and weapons on level up and that is the way I use. I do not max out one part instead I give steady power growth and by level 20 will be more powerful than to have one weapon maxed. Because the first 20 levels are easy to reach and cost is possible to be manage is bester in that way.

Hmm, changes.....

The Vandal it is a weapon used even at top rank. It can work but it is a range 4-5 and for your current set up is not the best. Sure starting the game can be positioned at range and shot then use space invader to jump forward. In that case the vandal shot it is  let say wasted because you want to use that one when is more overheated your opponent. 

If you are at close range at start you will activate drone or use leg according what it is at front of you. In that case you can use side weapons but not space invader. At the moment you have opportunity for space invader you have to chose between space and vandal or use both. Vandal push back same as vandal giving you range for side weapons.  I get your point with parts limitations and few others options might use in the combo. Now, due to it is a low hp mech and not as best energy available and depend of energy to fight will put you in energy crises all the time against energy mech. Sure you can for get about it and skip  some of those players and just to be focus into maximize modules and weapons. 

With limited gold and parts sometimes is best to stick in current design than to get crazy making changes. Knowing your mech will be R10-9 generally speaking you will know where to stand and then develop something else in the side when get other parts. If you want to improve just a bit knowing will stay almost the same then add some energy removing vandal. No have too. Remember, it is your mech and you feel your mech as you designed and know best on your play ways.  

Without vandal weight it is 961. The space can be use it for more energy or heat or maybe a plating for more protection maybe a drainer or maybe another side weapon or a weapon that can be use more than one time. 

image.thumb.png.1aeac7f68a68fc0865c45cd6090f3af1.png

With extra energy module no vandal. It give you better chance to survive with 313 regen and 571 of energy.

image.thumb.png.9ed55505fdf935ff1747e7f475304ba6.png

Since the change without vandal allow you to add energy module no using premiums it give you an extra 14 in space and can use a drain weapon you might have as epic.

image.thumb.png.9baf444a7b86af557646cb5de06cf8ff.png

Maybe can change drone if have firefly and still have space. Firefly will damage a lot more and it is suitable for your mech design but will have to invest in another heat drone and will have to consider expenses. 

image.thumb.png.3a7250a93b7dd3606ab636bc79ed6f2d.png

Let say you removed vandal, added the extra energy module , change drone and change to lava leg it will give more space with another 24. Maybe can use a super charge if have one just as example. or change back to original drone and add another side weapon. 

image.thumb.png.3f9f03583ff3c458d4fc97e454ce8335.png

Changing the vandal for another plating can be ok even epic plating  at L30. THE ONE IN DISPLAY IT IS PREMIUM and add a lot of resist and it is good to use. All depend if you do not care to play close as a counter mech skipping many energy mechs and some to fight them. The regeneration is too low but against phys mech can hold a bit better. Just you have to decide the direction you want to go. Phys resistance or energy and regen in need against energy mechs. 

Follow your intuition and heart as you want to play and feel cool for you. 

image.thumb.png.f8f1f7cf0f75bf32c66dc487fbce3c87.png

Just do not get crazy doing stuff with limited gold and parts. Stick to basic just to enhance a bit with little investment for now like removing vandal and adding energy module and maybe add the heat drain just for starting point or removing vandal adding resist. It won't improve on power but yes will give more stability till in the future can make changes and will fight normally to same ranks but you will know your gold average per week or per day and can plan better. 

Below comment it is based in order that you have to think a bit when invest in a weapon for hard earned gold and parts to level up for today game environment but not the direction to go because every player is different and get different parts at different moment.  

What weapons can be use as top player in today environment not meaning will be like that forever. Currently weapons like space invader it is in use often. The other weapons are less in use. The heat recoil it is the less recoil in use. Energy and phys recoil are use daily. The heat recoil do not affect a lot on heat generally speaking and I was user of the weapon. Flaminator it is not use all the time but still in use on top when they do not have the L-M version. Still a decent weapon in some ways and I was user. Corrupt light it is a weapon that normally I do not see in the top ranks. It is a decent weapon might say but do not fit that much at those levels but I have seen some using the weapon, I was user of that weapon. Nemo drone it is strange to see a weapon of low power been use on tops. It is not that uncommon to see it since they use the weapon due to weight issues in some cases. Dynamite Boots it is very strange to see one in the game unless lower rank or mid rank even so not a lot in use. I was user too. 

Showing my old free to play mechs original mechs of my 2 accounts. Those mechs were R10-8 with no resist or plating modules never use it due to weight limitations and no resources so I had to compensate with mixed power and designed to play 2v2.  Yes, you see more rank on display but were balanced against counters because used all 3 kinds and helped me to go beyond real limit but when played against balanced mech showed the real power of R10-8 mechs and even less as single more like R10-R9. I do not use those weapons except night fall and the others maybe more in raid or titan. SO BE CAREFUL wasting money but in the beginning  you use what you have to progress. 

image.thumb.png.a69c55ce847e6dd8c6b5b6a07c54e609.png

image.thumb.png.1becabf17323a4c2023f6177a339ca70.png

image.png.09118b815bdaf6f2eb96e698305a7293.png

image.png.caad115639b30361b0488c538a0f479b.png

image.png.e42f8cbb1db831292949bab82a004d04.png

You do not have to follow others people comments. Play your game as you feel and according what you have as free player. To rate your mech not mean you have to change. Max out parts as they are if you feel fine with that. Now you know rank possibilities for the future using  combination parts showed. 

Oki.

This reply is like 3 posts by itself wtf

On 7/27/2021 at 9:07 AM, DarkeShade said:

decent but too easy to count/energy break

your mech has a lot of problem, try to find it cuz its your mech, not others