Who will be the first one to reach grandmaster rank?

iSwarky

So i was scrolling thru the ranks and saw the last rank grandmaster. Idk how many points or whatever it costs but who is gonna be the first one to reach it?

Im gonna post this in spam because half of my main forums page is filled with posts about spam.

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

3 hours ago, iSwarky said:

So i was scrolling thru the ranks and saw the last rank grandmaster. Idk how many points or whatever it costs but who is gonna be the first one to reach it?

Im gonna post this in spam because half of my main forums page is filled with posts about spam.

Strike that.... We will just have to see...

1 hour ago, Atusiff said:

CleverName (if he become active again)

Did he stop playing SM, or is it just not active in forum?

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

4 hours ago, iSwarky said:

Me or Oki Doki.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

SPAM  is the CEO and he already was master but then owner made some changes. So officially he was the first 😃

2 hours ago, JamAnime said:

Strike that.... We will just have to see...

Did he stop playing SM, or is it just not active in forum?

No, he keeps playing the game and getting medals. He is less active in forum and discord because the game with cheaters and no new parts around and hopping INMAX implode something like that. He made a comment in his thread some weeks ago if I am not wrong🤔 

• 1 year later...