Finally got one of the factories to lvl 15. Soooo what now?

iSwarky

Question

After farming the living life out of OD6 and waiting for 3 ages i finally got one of my factories to lvl 15 which means im finally able to craft power kits. Since im very new to this 15 lvl factories can someone tell me how should i use them properly?

Im currently crafting 50 of them it takes roughly around 16 hours. The time it takes is what i expected but it feels a bit cheap. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNPKmPVz__4nmUWxBa63V

This what im like right now.

Edited by iSwarky (see edit history)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.

3 answers to this question

If you have a second factory, craft loads of commons at level 1 - presently very cheap.  Use those commons to upgrade commn power kits - it's a bit fiddly but way more efficient than just using the commons direct to boost items.  Then use the PKs to boost what needs boosting. 

Have you got the gold mines maxed?  PKs can be a drain on your gold otherwise. 

4 hours ago, iSwarky said:

After farming the living life out of OD6 and waiting for 3 ages i finally got one of my factories to lvl 15 which means im finally able to craft power kits. Since im very new to this 15 lvl factories can someone tell me how should i use them properly?

Im currently crafting 50 of them it takes roughly around 16 hours. The time it takes is what i expected but it feels a bit cheap. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNPKmPVz__4nmUWxBa63V

This what im like right now.

Make power kits.

That's basically it.

Make nothing but power kits.

For upgrading them, I just use common power kits to boost rare ones then after I run out of common kits and have max rared all the rare power kits that I can using food and common power kits, I use the remaining kits to upgrade an item.

But that's just how I do things. You can also store the kits until every kit is max rare before upgrading something but it's up to you.

In the end, having kits is the important thing while how you use them is a preference.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

46 minutes ago, Tigergeezer said:

If you have a second factory, craft loads of commons at level 1 - presently very cheap.  Use those commons to upgrade commn power kits - it's a bit fiddly but way more efficient than just using the commons direct to boost items.  Then use the PKs to boost what needs boosting. 

Have you got the gold mines maxed?  PKs can be a drain on your gold otherwise. 

NOOOOOOOO I TOTALLY DONT HAVE A 2ND FACTORY THATS WHY I HAVE A 15 LVL HQ

(No offense btw its the right thing to do)

A wise noob once said: energy weapons should get nerfed.

PS: The noob was me.