We need clan titans

Blue demon

so you want to raise a killer robot to play the game for you.....? 

correct me if i'm wrong, but....

you are the pilot of a mech. you built your mech to fight titans and save the world. 

now, you want to build a mech that builds another mech to fight titans and save the world and get 2 times the reward???

Edited by AftoKrator (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

I think it is about to make a titan to fight a titan. That mean no individual player fight against the titan. Just building a powerful TITAN as clan against the titan with 3 opportunities win or lose. 🤔 If is that the case then people like me that fight the titan for fun no longer will have the fun to figure out how to fight testing parts not trying to copy others ideas. 🥴

On 7/16/2021 at 1:23 PM, Blue demon said:

Suggestion the creators should make it to where once you make a clan you can get special boxes for a clan titan so that way we can have our own clan titans to fight the titans ingame.

Hmmm. I was thinking of Something Else.  Each Clan Creates there own titan. Then they Go too Titan Clan War. Each Member gets one Shot of trying to eliminate the other clans titan, with there arena build or a custom build. Which ever clan does the most damage or eliminates the other clans titan first, wins.  Each Member can help out in upping the clan titan.  The titan uses no tokens in upgrading or getting weapons. Everything Cost Gold to build the titan.  Like a Head Can cost From 5 - 20 Million Gold.  Get 20 members to pitch in. Same as legs and the rest on the items.  Upgrading also cost gold.  Each Clan will have a bank Safe. Each member can help in donating gold for the titan.  In doing so in donating, there can be a poll when deciding what item the clan should get.  The ones that pitch in for the titan, get to vote.  In the Beginning, each clan gets 25 million or more for a clan start.  So, if you create a clan you get 25 - 50 million. Defeating the game titan also gives the clan money. Depending on the titan lvl and destroying it, the clan can get a lot of gold for the clan. Yep, another idea that is not going to happen. But, had to let it out.

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

9 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

Hmmm. I was thinking of Something Else.  Each Clan Creates there own titan. Then they Go too Titan Clan War. Each Member gets one Shot of trying to eliminate the other clans titan, with there arena build or a custom build. Which ever clan does the most damage or eliminates the other clans titan first, wins.  Each Member can help out in upping the clan titan.  The titan uses no tokens in upgrading or getting weapons. Everything Cost Gold to build the titan.  Like a Head Can cost From 5 - 20 Million Gold.  Get 20 members to pitch in. Same as legs and the rest on the items.  Upgrading also cost gold.  Each Clan will have a bank Safe. Each member can help in donating gold for the titan.  In doing so in donating, there can be a poll when deciding what item the clan should get.  The ones that pitch in for the titan, get to vote.  In the Beginning, each clan gets 25 million or more for a clan start.  So, if you create a clan you get 25 - 50 million. Defeating the game titan also gives the clan money. Depending on the titan lvl and destroying it, the clan can get a lot of gold for the clan. Yep, another idea that is not going to happen. But, had to let it out.

interesting concept

15 hours ago, JamAnime said:

Me like.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime