- - - F l e x - T h r e a d - - -

WinzKay

2 hours ago, Zutchse said:

when I tried the mech build against the builds i see on arenas, I can say that every weapon i equipped here is being used.
I also did some improvements on the mech based on the items i currently have:
image.png.a6a1e25e3eefc4f939f26f408edd28b0.png

Don't have matrix as of now, even if I do have - i'll just use it on my main mech.

just use windigo and use only 2 cooling mass and 2 energy engine 1 energy mass bruv

1 hour ago, Electro said:

The mech look good except for the terror cry, this weapon i think i not necessarily ( also this weapon is not really decent ) for this build

those weapons is the items I currently have, plus it does pretty decent damage (comparable to nightfall, except for resist drain) . Lastly, please don't judge me for not using items that are within the desired meta by the people. 

58 minutes ago, Mr.Fred said:

just use windigo and use only 2 cooling mass and 2 energy engine 1 energy mass bruv

I have other plans for windigo (boiler mech build) but I'll see what I can do.

badly, its very dead compared to the old one, game is dying cuz Alex doesn't give a shit just milking it, getting as much money and letting it rot, hasn't done the simplest of things, neither released an item or the promised balance change. Doesn't talk about them anymore, zero communication with players, doesn't deactivate or rework base, just keeps going with empty words and promises.

10 hours ago, Spoon said:

since this is the most viewed and commented topic on fourms I am asking you guys to make this the most liked comment (only because my reputation is at 196 so im close to 200)

just gave you 10 likes on some other random stuff. 

waited 3 years for terrorcry drop..... still waiting