My account was stolen, please, someone who can help me recover it using the ID, please!

Big.neymar

1 hour ago, Big.neymar said:

My account is rank 5 I need what suggestion you have to recover my acc through the ID I have already contacted Alexander and I still have no answers, please help😪

Oh...I noticed you few weeks ago on chat. You say you want to trade acc. Is this have to do with it?

What the point?

11 minutes ago, Xynt said:

Oh...I noticed you few weeks ago on chat. You say you want to trade acc. Is this have to do with it?

The account scammers usually steal with the best account they own. It depends on whether it happened before or not. But in both cases, Supermechs can't do much for him. 

Edited by Senko (see edit history)

40 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

Si usó un correo electrónico original y se registró con SM , intente recuperarlo aquí.

https://forum.supermechs.com/forum/ucp.php

No sé si todavía funciona. Estaba vinculado a SM . 

I don't think it works because when an account is stolen, the email, User, Password etc. is changed. But can you recover the acc with previous emails?

1 hour ago, Xynt said:

Oh ... te vi hace unas semanas en el chat. Dice que quiere intercambiar acc. ¿Tiene esto que ver con eso?

Well, the truth is not because there are 2 accounts with the same name, in my case A friend of mine wanted to change the account and I ended up being scammed.

1 hour ago, Senko said:

Los estafadores de cuentas suelen robar con la mejor cuenta que poseen. Depende de si sucedió antes o no. Pero en ambos casos, Supermechs no puede hacer mucho por él. 

A Question Senko any administrator or moderator of the game I can not do something like for example Ban my account at least that?

17 minutes ago, Big.neymar said:

I don't think it works because when an account is stolen, the email, User, Password etc. is changed. But can you recover the acc with previous emails?

Give it a try. Don't question it. Try it. If it work then good, if not it was worth of trying. 

2 hours ago, Big.neymar said:

My account is rank 5 I need what suggestion you have to recover my acc through the ID I have already contacted Alexander and I still have no answers, please help😪

Unfortunately, you must accept it and start again like me before, so yeah you can't 

40 minutes ago, JamAnime said:

If you used an original email and registered with SM, then try to recover it here.

https://forum.supermechs.com/forum/ucp.php

Don't know if it still works. It was linked to SM. 

Won't work

Hcaptcha scam

45 minutes ago, Big.neymar said:

Well, the truth is not because there are 2 accounts with the same name, in my case A friend of mine wanted to change the account and I ended up being scammed.

A Question Senko any administrator or moderator of the game I can not do something like for example Ban my account at least that?

It is a very annoying way to steal, all they need is your login and less than one minute. And after this, you lost your account. Unfortunately supermechs administration can't help you because, as you gave your username and password, you didn't respect the terms of service of supermechs. 

12 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

I see, so u was scammer huh

No, I wasn't a scammer. I know how it works because I accidentally discovered it when I was trying some random stupid things on supermechs, that's all

Edited by Senko (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Senko said:

No, I wasn't a scammer. I know how it works because I accidentally discovered it when I was trying some random stupid things on supermechs, that's all

Stupid thing like let a scammer friend use your rank 1 account and make again with the account name Soviet Union mech like me?  :v

Hcaptcha scam