I will stay, For now

Lin Riot

Im back, seeing that Alex had made a new forum means there may be hope for supermechs, 

For those of you who dont know Im Red Riot, I was known as Unkept Darkness and Exetra on the old forums

I am Retired from the game until further notice, i have also found life is quite boring with no one to talk to so feel free to talk to me whenever, Cause all i have is time,

I am happy to be back and i hope everyone is great

- Red 

Long live the Dragon Emperor

desktop-wallpaper-ryuga-yargı-dağıtıyor-beyblade-turkce-altyazılıbanner.jpg

1 minute ago, Red Riot said:

Im back, seeing that Alex had made a new forum means there may be hope for supermechs, 

For those of you who dont know Im Red Riot, I was known as Unkept Darkness and Exetra on the old forums

I am Retired from the game until further notice, i have also found life is quite boring with no one to talk to so feel free to talk to me whenever, Cause all i have is time,

- Red 

RIOOOOOOOT!!! WELCOME BACK MAN! IT'S REALLY A PLEASURE TO SEE YOU ONCE MORE!

By the way, it would really be a pleasure also to talk with you. We are waiting for you in discord (the oficial one of supermechs made by Alex)

1 minute ago, Red Riot said:

Thanks, Surprised someone replied so fast

Well, what can i say. You're more legendary than the game itself. You made awesome things, and im also very awake even being 1:30 am here in my country

2 minutes ago, CyberRodrigo said:

By the way, it would really be a pleasure also to talk with you. We are waiting for you in discord (the oficial one of supermechs made by Alex)

Well, what can i say. You're more legendary than the game itself. You made awesome things, and im also very awake even being 1:30 am here in my country

Yes, i will look into joining, better then the unofficial one were that i left, Its 5:30pm were i am, finished a day of relaxing and Listening to podcasts, But yes, as i said feel free to talk to me whenever, i am quite a friendly person 

Long live the Dragon Emperor

desktop-wallpaper-ryuga-yargı-dağıtıyor-beyblade-turkce-altyazılıbanner.jpg

4 minutes ago, Red Riot said:

Yes, i will look into joining, better then the unofficial one were that i left, Its 5:30pm were i am, finished a day of relaxing and Listening to podcasts, But yes, as i said feel free to talk to me whenever, i am quite a friendly person 

Dope. Btw, if you want some recomendation of music, check my profile hahah. There's one and here some more
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR5zpFs7YpY

Edited by CyberRodrigo
Adding one more (The one of my profile's bg) (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Red Riot said:

- Red 

Hi bro. it is good to have you here. Do not feel alone. You have people here to have some fun. 👍