I'm kinda back!

Hey, StormWeaver or Ultravortex here! I was gone for sometime due to personal work and I have since left Supermechs and I no longer will be playing nor  be making videos related to the gameplay, however I will do fanart once in a while, so if u guys want me to make any fan art for youtube, u can suggest it here, or if enough people enjoy this, then I would make a separate thread for this.

4 hours ago, StormWeaver said:

Hey, StormWeaver or Ultravortex here! I was gone for sometime due to personal work and I have since left Supermechs and I no longer will be playing nor  be making videos related to the gameplay, however I will do fanart once in a while, so if u guys want me to make any fan art for youtube, u can suggest it here, or if enough people enjoy this, then I would make a separate thread for this.

Sad to see you go :((

1 hour ago, PaintedAshwithSnow said:

Welcome back lyn 👀

Uh, I think Lyn was WindWeaver, not StormWeaver. Unless SW also goes by that name, that's a different person.

Important links:
Base disable (only one per person, not one per account): Create New Request - SuperMechs Community
Junior mod applications: Create New Application - SuperMechs Community
Item artist applications: Create New Record - SuperMechs Community 

Spoiler

Why are you looking at this? Go check out the next post.

On 5/5/2021 at 10:59 PM, StormWeaver said:

YAY YOU'RE BACK

Hcaptcha scam

9 hours ago, StormWeaver said:

Ummm I'm not WindWeaver, she's a different person 

Nono, that's my exact point. Andro welcomed you back assuming you were Lyn (WindWeaver), and I corrected her by saying that you're a different person. That's all.

Important links:
Base disable (only one per person, not one per account): Create New Request - SuperMechs Community
Junior mod applications: Create New Application - SuperMechs Community
Item artist applications: Create New Record - SuperMechs Community 

Spoiler

Why are you looking at this? Go check out the next post.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Arsenic said:

how are you a divine pilot and dont know profile basics?

To be a divine pilot all you need to do is spam random threads, don't do that though, then you'll get a warning from a admin or mod.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime