The Claw Or MSF?

44 minutes ago, Pizza4UAndMe said:

I have a bad rng of getting a better torso like monkeys or vests. So I'm hoping on The Claw for hp but I'll lose whenever my recoiler is out of shots. So should I switch The Claw with MSF or just keep The Claw with my build?

Screenshot_20210501-093748_Super Mechs.jpg

Personally I will not build energy mech with claw according your weapons. That set can be better with a runner or legs. MSF can be better but will need maybe some plating. I am not an expert but I have done my regular test and is better without claw. Now, I have seen a good player with claw very similar and was good using it with the Naga even without the Naga recent buff. I know it is in the forum but can't remember now. Also, need to be sure what drone to use. Rail gun can be good a option. My recommendation is to test in the chat and try how does feel using the leg option.  

58 minutes ago, Pizza4UAndMe said:

I have a bad rng of getting a better torso like monkeys or vests. So I'm hoping on The Claw for hp but I'll lose whenever my recoiler is out of shots. So should I switch The Claw with MSF or just keep The Claw with my build?

Screenshot_20210501-093748_Super Mechs.jpg

Keep claw but get emp out and msf if u don't want 

Edited by Soviet Union mech (see edit history)

Hcaptcha scam

Or just waiting for sparked runners

6 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Keep claw but get emp out and msf if u don't want 

Why not use ash creator 😛 it have better energy drain

Hcaptcha scam

After long time thinking, you should use massive stone feet now because when your weapon(recoiler) ran out of uses, you still can shot hot flash/malice beam, but I suggest you put 1 more plate when using it and use ash creator if you can now

Hcaptcha scam

2 hours ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Not bad advice but range 3 isn't prob l

r3 is always a prob, since its the most fought at range until around r1, where everyone fights at r1/2.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

2 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

r3 is always a prob, since its the most fought at range until around r1, where everyone fights at r1/2.

Then can you explain why free energy mech have weakness at r3 but they still become meta 😛

29 minutes ago, Atusiff said:

i was gonna say claw but then peer pressure changed my mind

He should use massive than lol

Hcaptcha scam

by the looks of your current HP, I'm going to go against the grain here and suggest Claw, which will be fully viable given the recoil on your stub-gun.

I actually think this weapon set-up is alright, but be aware that the actual electric damage will be very low, and so if you fail to get the drain early and your opponent has electric resistance, you might aswell be firing spit-balls for all the good that malice beam will do you. this could be partially mitigated with the addition of a res drainer, but at the end of the day, its never going to be high-impact, so deploy it where draining is a concern above all else.

Edited by Fidelio (see edit history)