Goddamn this offer op :))

Dark conon mech

15 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

Screenshot_20210430-111952.jpg

Got this on alt really want to buy

I will say go for it if you do not have platin. Normally this item is been on sale always at 50 dollars at list to us here in USA. Token wise is decent plus boxes. relics and power kit. Some will say it is expensive but it is an item in need for current game environment and even old set ups. 

33 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I will say go for it if you do not have platin. Normally this item is been on sale always at 50 dollars at list to us here in USA. Token wise is decent plus boxes. relics and power kit. Some will say it is expensive but it is an item in need for current game environment and even old set ups. 

I will use tokens for future offer

Right now there are thousands of families in all countries that are being subsidized by the Governments to be able to eat, because they have lost their jobs due to the pandemic. Think about this. It's time to be in solidarity with other people. If you have $ 50 left over and you don't know what the shit to spend it on, it's better to donate it to an NGO, or to a hospital, to your country to buy vaccines or simply to someone in your community who can't put a plate of food on his table today.

Edited by Nefertary Meriten-Mut (see edit history)

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

1 hour ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

Right now there are thousands of families in all countries that are being subsidized by the Governments to be able to eat, because they have lost their jobs due to the pandemic. Think about this. It's time to be in solidarity with other people. If you have $ 50 left over and you don't know what the shit to spend it on, it's better to donate it to an NGO, or to a hospital, to your country to buy vaccines or simply to someone in your community who can't put a plate of food on his table today.

i like your thinking dude

2 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

:))