OKI DOKI Intro

OKI DOKI

Hi fellows pilots, this is OKI DOKI 

I started this game back in 10/3/2019 no long ago during a sad moment in my life and my family member original 2012 player 

asked me to create an account OKI DOKI and play with him so I created this account with my niece and played together next to each other

then she wanted to played alone then can't  play due to work and education so I took the account back and keep playing alone since then. OKI has been 

played from day one without missing a single day so far. 

OKI DOKI acc it is currently member of CANDELA INC CLAN for the last 3 weeks and it is the first time I joined to a clan. The clan

it is a hard working clan with goals to achieve podium at some point improving day by day. 

I play for entertainment to have fun and my focus is to developed the account step by step farming to play with everyone for fun

not for medals or for the glory of something just pure fun. I am not interested to be the #1 player or recognize by achievements but

as friendly pilot who can interact with anyone in good terms as solo player or any clan member. 

I have also OKI DOKI FARM account as solo player also called now O.D. FARM clan MECH CHUNKS FARM currently under development.

Both accounts I have been able to level up to L250 really fast and I am fun of them even are currently weak accounts but improving week after week.

I work as Engineer in real life working 6-7 days a week so my limited time do not allow me to do lots of pvp but I do the basics when I can sneak myself

and avoid my boss eyes looking at me. 🤣

I am an old timer electronic game player with more than 40 years in my belt and long term MECHWARRIOR player for 30 years on the road.

My favorites games are STRAGATE, ROBOTRON 2084 and MECHWARRIOR but used to compete for first place in  countless of games hard to be mentioned

and get real prices. I have been involve with clan things from teenage time so it is an old stuff for me and be the best in many but here it is

my chill relax time game.

Lets be friends and have fun together and keep it cool and respectful to each other. 

Thx

OKI DOKI 

Just now, OKI DOKI said:

Hi fellows pilots, this is OKI DOKI 

I started this game back in 10/3/2019 no long ago during a sad moment in my life and my family member original 2012 player 

asked me to create an account OKI DOKI and play with him so I created this account with my niece and played together next to each other

then she wanted to played alone then can't  play due to work and education so I took the account back and keep playing alone since then. OKI has been 

played from day one without missing a single day so far. 

OKI DOKI acc it is currently member of CANDELA INC CLAN for the last 3 weeks and it is the first time I joined to a clan. The clan

it is a hard working clan with goals to achieve podium at some point improving day by day. 

I play for entertainment to have fun and my focus is to developed the account step by step farming to play with everyone for fun

not for medals or for the glory of something just pure fun. I am not interested to be the #1 player or recognize by achievements but

as friendly pilot who can interact with anyone in good terms as solo player or any clan member. 

I have also OKI DOKI FARM account as solo player also called now O.D. FARM clan MECH CHUNKS FARM currently under development.

Both accounts I have been able to level up to L250 really fast and I am fun of them even are currently weak accounts but improving week after week.

I work as Engineer in real life working 6-7 days a week so my limited time do not allow me to do lots of pvp but I do the basics when I can sneak myself

and avoid my boss eyes looking at me. 🤣

I am an old timer electronic game player with more than 40 years in my belt and long term MECHWARRIOR player for 30 years on the road.

My favorites games are STRAGATE, ROBOTRON 2084 and MECHWARRIOR but used to compete for first place in  countless of games hard to be mentioned

and get real prices. I have been involve with clan things from teenage time so it is an old stuff for me and be the best in many but here it is

my chill relax time game.

Lets be friends and have fun together and keep it cool and respectful to each other. 

Thx

OKI DOKI 

Welcome back! And feel comfort in this new wonderfull place.

Thank you bro. I saw you move from WL 2.0 cool team to WL 1.0 to another cool. Excellent clan and leader. Yes, it is fun to have pvp with you too. You were leader in 2.0 if not wrong. 

Me one of the fav forum member! Holy moly guacamole. Thx man. I though I am like a plastic can see trough and not been noticed here not been important or famous. 🤣   Just an old guy playing a video game hiding from my boss

to do it.  😆 I really like to have fun with the pilots doesn't matter from where they are from but to learn from them about culture, cool ideas, have something in common like this game and else. My old team mates from MECHWARRIOS we had met in person of course some of them are from places I used to live and some others I traveled to have the fun in person. 

18 minutes ago, Red Riot said:

Well, Your a Pilot in training now, same as me 😉

Yes, I just saw that. How that happen? I though I have been in training all of this time. Finally not a full rookie player. Yeah, pilot in training for first time. 😂

1 minute ago, Ad1tya said:

Yeah I was in *THE* WLGang
Death Gun was and is the leader of WLGang 2.0
I'm leading WLGang 3.0..its been only 3 days since the rebirth of the clan we've hit top 15 😄

Ah, cool. Damn. I had no idea the clan suffered and I mean 3.0. Last time I checked was doing ok. Nice, no matter what it is moving forward with you at the helmet. 👍

9 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

Thank you bro. I saw you move from WL 2.0 cool team to WL 1.0 to another cool. Excellent clan and leader. Yes, it is fun to have pvp with you too. You were leader in 2.0 if not wrong. 

Me one of the fav forum member! Holy moly guacamole. Thx man. I though I am like a plastic can see trough and not been noticed here not been important or famous. 🤣   Just an old guy playing a video game hiding from my boss

to do it.  😆 I really like to have fun with the pilots doesn't matter from where they are from but to learn from them about culture, cool ideas, have something in common like this game and else. My old team mates from MECHWARRIOS we had met in person of course some of them are from places I used to live and some others I traveled to have the fun in person. 

Yes, I just saw that. How that happen? I though I have been in training all of this time. Finally not a full rookie player. Yeah, pilot in training for first time. 😂

I think the Pilot level depends on how much we have posted and how much rep we have

Long live the Dragon Emperor

desktop-wallpaper-ryuga-yargı-dağıtıyor-beyblade-turkce-altyazılıbanner.jpg