Very Sh*t bug help me

Lord Sunrise

7 hours ago, Spam said:

Then report it.

And why should he report? You should not abuse a bug, but you dont have to report anything. The responsibility of maintaining the game and detecting bugs lies with the administration. The player informs if he wants. He does not have the obligation to work for free for the site owner .

Hell! in the end the game is full of bugs and every time one appears, people are afraid of being banned! If there is no abuse of the bug, the fault lies not with the player, the fault lies with the administration that doesn't know, cannot or does not want to correct the game.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

2 hours ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

And why should he report? You should not abuse a bug, but you dont have to report anything. The responsibility of maintaining the game and detecting bugs lies with the administration. The player informs if he wants. He does not have the obligation to work for free for the site owner .

Hell! in the end the game is full of bugs and every time one appears, people are afraid of being banned! If there is no abuse of the bug, the fault lies not with the player, the fault lies with the administration that doesn't know, cannot or does not want to correct the game.

Well if they find the bug to be a problem then if they want it fixed or looked at they should report it, not complain.(not targeted at anyone specific)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

From what I see, this bug is not a problem for him. If I have read correctly between the lines, the problem  is that they can ban him for having collided with a bug (although in this case is only visual and doesnt pay anything). But in general no one is obliged to report anything. Report if you want. This isn't an NGO,  is a for-profit company.

24 minutes ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

From what I see, this bug is not a problem for him. If I have read correctly between the lines, the problem  is that they can ban him for having collided with a bug (although in this case is only visual and doesnt pay anything). But in general no one is obliged to report anything. Report if you want. This isn't an NGO,  is a for-profit company.

Oh, then I think I read it wrong.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 hour ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

It is true that we are not obliged to report errors, but for something there is a thing called "Technical Support" and they are there to hear about the errors we experience, you are not required to report., but the rest of us do it to help the game and do better, I think it would be very rude of me not to report errors while Gato Games give us many decent offers and events, each at their discretion, but we are also their community and we also want them to improve.

Edited by Electrick010 (see edit history)

Electrick010®

They don't pay me to help the game. On the contrary, for years it was me who paid and also organized events so that people would keep the interest, and they rewarded me with a reload and dishonest private agreements that they made in secret with other payers. There were others who did 10 times more than I did and they rewarded them in the same way. Some are no longer here, Im more enduring.