When to use tokens for deals

SawzAll

Tokens  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should people save tokens for deals or for premium packs?

• Deals
    • Premium Packs
    • It depends / other (please reply to thread)
  2. 2. When should people stop buying premium packs and start saving for deals? (PLEASE SCROLL ALL THE WAY)

• When their base is ready
    • When their mechs are ready
    • Arena rank 1
    • Arena rank 2
    • Arena rank 3
    • Arena rank 4
    • Arena rank 5
    • Arena rank 6
    • Arena rank 7
    • Arena rank 8
    • Arena rank 9
    • Arena rank 10
    • Arena rank 11
    • Arena rank 12
    • Arena rank 13
    • Arena rank 14
    • Arena rank 15
    • Arena rank 16
    • Arena rank 17
    • Always

It seems most people I've spoken with think tokens should be saved up for the deals.  I agree, but I think the question is when.

For example, I have a hard time believing (on my alt) that I should be doing that yet because I don't even have enough non-premium modules to be half way decent in the arena, yet.

So here's a poll.  Please vote accordingly.  It's not perfect, but it's the best I can think of.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

4 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Should a new person who has no epic (much less premium) modules and no decent weapons save for deals?

I experienced it when i had to make a new account, hmmmmmm nope, except if you will just everyday watch 30 ads and do quests then leave supermechs until you have good items from the offers, i don't know why i have a really bad luck with this new account in packs and boxes though.

But at least it gives me some epics

7 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Should a new person who has no epic (much less premium) modules and no decent weapons save for deals?

imo yes, you should, most people who have only epics either don't know how to get enough tokens for offers(only know to do daily quests and raid) or are an alt where the whole point of an alt is to get cool items so packs

2 hours ago, MasterChief said:

personally? packs until you have the items that can temporarily sustain your rank. then offers, because then you can get items that will boost you farther.

Exactly, though I'd say to start at rank 10 when everyone has at least 2 good mechs.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

9 hours ago, Spam said:

Exactly, though I'd say to start at rank 10 when everyone has at least 2 good mechs.

Most people at rank 10 have one 'okay' mech and the other one isn't usually very good.

Coming from someone that was hard stuck in ranks 10-8 for a long time

Edited by Turtle (see edit history)

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

The last season I consistently played was the season I hit rank 7, then got some useless legendary from the box haha.

Good luck getting out of rank 7, you'll find some real agony unless you are really grinding, unlike me who wasn't grinding at all.

I'm the real Turtle, simple as that.

8 minutes ago, Turtle said:

The last season I consistently played was the season I hit rank 7, then got some useless legendary from the box haha.

Good luck getting out of rank 7, you'll find some real agony unless you are really grinding, unlike me who wasn't grinding at all.

yeah im just super grinding. im maxing my 3rd mythed module, and once all of my modules are max myth, then i think iĺl get out of the  r7 trap

Edited by MasterChief (see edit history)

One Mech to rule them all

14 hours ago, SawzAll said:

It seems most people I've spoken with think tokens should be saved up for the deals.  I agree, but I think the question is when.

For example, I have a hard time believing (on my alt) that I should be doing that yet because I don't even have enough non-premium modules to be half way decent in the arena, yet.

So here's a poll.  Please vote accordingly.  It's not perfect, but it's the best I can think of.

I cant save up for deals cause of my itchy hand :((

1 hour ago, SawzAll said:

Thanks everyone for the input!   Please vote if you haven't yet!

Honestly, I'm being hypocritical but save for deals, but since I get itchy hands, I've never managed, now I'm saving up finally, but it will be a long journey without any ads.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout