Guess I'll make an intro

Prophecy

Hey everyone,

I've been more active on the discord than the board, but figured I'll make an intro over here. So I'm Prophecy, previously Sapphire Lightning, and have been playing since August or September last year (I forget which). I found the game after returning back to Battledawn for a bit, which I remember first playing more than 12 years ago. (Gee I feel old) At first I mistook SM for Battlemechs, which was the one I actually intended on playing. I thought BM had evolved into SM, but looks like they are totally separate games after all.

I'm typically between the ranks of 7 - 9 at the moment and prioritized building an energy and physical mech. I also lead a clan called Singularity, which I created after carrying previous ones to the 1k wins. Aside from that, I'm a pretty active player and currently F2P (may change soon). 

That said, it's nice to meet you all, although I'm familiar with several here, since I keep seeing the same names on the board, discord and sometimes in-game. 😄 

4 hours ago, Prophecy said:

I thought BM had evolved into SM, but looks like they are totally separate games after all.

BM did evolve into SM.

Although they’re different games, they still share the same core concepts. Think of the mini-game version as v1.0, and the current game as v2.0 (or v3.0 after Reloaded ended the Legacy era).

1 minute ago, rc said:

BM did evolve into SM.

Although they’re different games, they still share the same core concepts. Think of the mini-game version as v1.0, and the current game as v2.0 (or v3.0 after Reloaded ended the Legacy era).

so BM+SM=BMS?

Hcaptcha scam

1 minute ago, rc said:

v3.0 after Reloaded ended the Legacy era).

😢 

Sums it up pretty good though.

1 minute ago, Soviet Union mech said:

BMS

I ship it, name will be battle mech stars

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

13 minutes ago, Soviet Union mech said:

Prepare for v4.0

That’s going to take a long time. That’s why I didn’t mention v4.0.

Alexander only did a few balance changes since taking control of the game. Currently, at 5-6 months in, still waiting for the rest of the balance changes mentioned to occur.

Hypothetically, if it takes 6 months to do a balance change, I'd hate to think how long it’d take to start introducing new items.

Edited by rc (see edit history)

1 hour ago, rc said:

That’s going to take a long time. That’s why I didn’t mention v4.0.

Alexander only did a few balance changes since taking control of the game. Currently, at 5-6 months in, still waiting for the rest of the balance changes mentioned to occur.

Hypothetically, if it takes 6 months to do a balance change, I'd hate to think how long it’d take to start introducing new items.

Yeah but I know in 2022 will

Hcaptcha scam