Iron Boots Or Massive Stone Feet?

Jacal69

Question

Hi guys, I really need your help to know what good strategies work with some of these legs ... 
Or to tell me your opinion about which leg is better than the other. 

Captura.PNG.91d92f173e45b9058d082dbf1ab724a0.PNG                          ---------------------------------                    Captura1.PNG.73e249df927c3fb3caf7c11a20ff53c5.PNG

Just now, Jacal69 said:

Hi guys, I really need your help to know what good strategies work with some of these legs ... 

Captura.PNG.91d92f173e45b9058d082dbf1ab724a0.PNG                          ---------------------------------                    Captura1.PNG.73e249df927c3fb3caf7c11a20ff53c5.PNG

21 answers to this question

Hey i know how. i found out why. image.thumb.png.6ffbfd6202a9fd1ae8ba0daf71e2fc4b.png

on the right i changed sort by votes by sort by date and it showed they were  not at start next to each other. this is why they weren't merged when sorted by votes. 

1 hour ago, Spam said:

Thank you, my dm's(direct messages) are open.

1 hour ago, Jacal69 said:

oh ok, if i discover how to do that i will message you

i also tried downvoting but that wasn't the reason as the 4 messages next to each other had 0

Edited by ArcticFox (see edit history)

8 minutes ago, ArcticFox said:

on the right i changed sort by votes by sort by date and it showed they were  not at start next to each other. this is why they weren't merged when sorted by votes. 

Ik

I don't know if you were saying this but, the reason was the comments above were upvoted so they appeared higher and the comments appeared to be one after the other but the thing that were being answered to were upvoted so came up first.

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

1 hour ago, Spam said:

Ik

I don't know if you were saying this but, the reason was the comments above were upvoted so they appeared higher and the comments appeared to be one after the other but the thing that were being answered to were upvoted so came up first.

yes

but if you know why still asking?

20 minutes ago, Jacal69 said:

Omg ofcourse massive stone feet they give res

On 4/15/2021 at 3:41 AM, Jacal69 said:

Massive stone feet is better 

Use iron boots as food or max it

Hcaptcha scam