Base cards are so expensive

N0X

Im a level 50 player basicly a newbie, but this is to much arena 15 requires a nice cooling and energy regeneration, is needed to upgrade other epic items and build a decent second mech but this is much i like common cards to 990 but rare and epic to 35k is insane

Screenshot_20210414-132722_Super Mechs.jpg

2 minutes ago, N0X said:

Im a level 50 player basicly a newbie, but this is to much arena 15 requires a nice cooling and energy regeneration, is needed to upgrade other epic items and build a decent second mech but this is much i like common cards to 990 but rare and epic to 35k is insane

People only craft legendary cards and power unit kit in base, and people who don't have a level 15 base can craft common card for boosting items. Arena and clan war boxes are used for getting epics not base.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

• 3 weeks later...

You will find that the most efficient way to improve items is to farm power units. In my factories I only build "cheap but slow" (while I'm at work and overnight) or "chance for rare items", then feed every common and rare item I get to boost and transform my power units. It costs less gold to boost power units with items than to boost items with other items, and you even get a 10% bonus when boosting power units with other power units (I do this to boost epics to max using rares). Once you start doing this you will get power units all the time, I get them faster than I can spend them. Just keep playing campaigns and you will get item boxes, too. 

the key is to balance gold usage farming. If you do not farm enough then things are grim. Regardless the level farming it is the key to advance. Use logic when farm try to size and rip the opportunity of level change in the acc and time properly before the level change because if not you will lose full bars possibilities during the level change. You can keep 1-1.5 millions in reserves always and craft rare if need. You should not have issues to advance a mech if do things properly. Analyze cost and how much you farm. Don't go to the expensive way unless no more remedy and just in 1 factory not all. 

• 8 months later...
On 4/14/2021 at 9:41 AM, N0X said:

rare and epic to 35k is insane

i usually get rares from daily 2 boxes, farming, and arena

i only craft commons, pwr kits, and legendarys (tho my last 20 were all epic) because these 3 are probably the only useful ones.  
                                                                                              ^
                                                                                good source of epics

Edited by AftoKrator_ (see edit history)

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt