how to use and craft using base factory (final conclusion)

heller

BEFORE I START I WOULD CONSIDER THE BASE WITHOUT ANY ARENA SHOP UPGRADES

I WILL CONSIDER THE BASE MAXED OUT

THE PRICES ARE MERGED WITH THE UPGRADE COST

ALSO I WILL USE THE COMMON METHOD TO UPGRADE POWERKITS IF YOU KNOW THEN YOU KNOW

SHORT ANSWER

common for patient players or those who are low on gol

common with chance of rare is for those who think they are lucky

floor made of floor method is for those who are in rush

LONG ANSWER

i have tested every item crafting in the base and found the best ways to upgrade in game

Spoiler

with some math

1. if you are low on gold best option best option is common normal because:
  • its cheap
  • its fast enough
  • it only takes 1000 gold to craft and 20 of it to max out one common power kit which with calculating it only take 63k of gold to make one maxed out rare kit

2.if you have a good amount of gold (5M 2 7M) then you better choose common with chance of rare without any modifiction (speed up,price) because

• it takes 3.5k with chance of rare which my friend is a good deal because to max out one common kit it takes 4 rare items and 2 common whcih is a great thing to be honest you can also modify it as you want whether the speed or the price depending on you

3.now if you have a stupid amount of gold (UP TO 20M) then this is for you and its by far the weirdest

• basicly you craft 400 power kit
  • you take one common kit and boost it using commom kits
  • it only takes 23 kits (including the kits that you are boosting) to max out one rare kit which in the end in the day (literally) will give you over 12 rare power kit which is more than enough to max out one mythical item

in conclusion

(all the following is with the 4 factories used and crafted 400 item)

if you are a newbie or a player who isnot in rush or even a top rank player so its better to go for commom normal (yes its that good) cause it only takes 600k of gold in total to craft 4 rare maxed out kits in one day (which is enough to max out one legendary item or 2 epic items) and 3 days with 1.8 million to get over 12 maxed rare power kits (thats enough to max out one mytical item)

if you think yourself lucky with some decent amount of gold (we all know how drop rates work here right ?) you can go for common chance of rare to speed up the prograss

but honestly i think common is better

now for the best

if you are really in rush (i dont know how and why) you can craft 400 power kits FOR PLAYERS WHO ARE SETTING ON GOLD FORTUNE

it only takes 2.4M (with the 4 factories) to make OVER 15 RARE MAXED POWER KIT (thats enough to max one mythical item with 1 legendary item) be careful that this will eat up all your gold

and to compare between common and kits

to make 12 rare power kits from common it takes 750 item which means 750k of gold with 2 days

while with kits it takes 276 kits which means1.6M gold

basicly kits is 2 times faster and more expensive than common

so common is cheap but slow while kits is fast but expensive

so common for patient players or those who are low on gol

common with chance of rare is for those who think they are lucky

floor made of floor method is for those who are in rush

also from some reason the cheap version of common is more expiensive than the normal one (please alex fix it)

Edited by heller (see edit history)

• heller changed the title to how to use and craft using base factory (final conclusion)