I opened 20 PREMIUM EGGS!

jaksman

Lol! This forum sucks. On the phone, there’s no link to YouTube thru the forum.

Thankfully, on the PC, there’s a link thru the forum!

Anyway, entertaining video, I liked it. I got to admit having 4 epic only packs in a row is bad.

I only saw 19 packs opened. There was a time when you opened packs when your inventory was full, so I didn’t see those packs opened.

Out of those 19 packs I saw opened, although 6 packs were only epics, you had other packs containing 2 or even 3 legendaries for a total of 23 legendaries.

Out of those 23 legendaries, I saw 8 premium legendaries. Despite 6 packs were only epics, I wouldn’t say it was a waste. It’s a bit above the norm at least you had food.

If you think that was a waste, I can only wonder what you think when you open regular premium packs.

It must be the norm to fuse everything without any regard to max fusing power, or even towards myth food.

If I fused everything without regard to anything, then I wouldn’t have all these items at myth!

1.PNG.0291132fa8f85aa61c2f743023d9262d.PNG

2.PNG.8f636107b8bccc48634ee49598888ecc.PNG

3.PNG.e0d8d43f824d2033f5a37059be71a671.PNG

4.PNG.6ae8d51d6978ce8526601e30efd28555.PNG

5.PNG.5d5edb6f328076f015965ec61931cb1c.PNG

I actually save up my epics to transform my max epics into legendaries for myth food.

4 hours ago, rc said:

Lol! This forum sucks. On the phone, there’s no link to YouTube thru the forum.

Thankfully, on the PC, there’s a link thru the forum!

Anyway, entertaining video, I liked it. I got to admit having 4 epic only packs in a row is bad.

I only saw 19 packs opened. There was a time when you opened packs when your inventory was full, so I didn’t see those packs opened.

Out of those 19 packs I saw opened, although 6 packs were only epics, you had other packs containing 2 or even 3 legendaries for a total of 23 legendaries.

Out of those 23 legendaries, I saw 8 premium legendaries. Despite 6 packs were only epics, I wouldn’t say it was a waste. It’s a bit above the norm at least you had food.

If you think that was a waste, I can only wonder what you think when you open regular premium packs.

It must be the norm to fuse everything without any regard to max fusing power, or even towards myth food.

If I fused everything without regard to anything, then I wouldn’t have all these items at myth!

1.PNG.0291132fa8f85aa61c2f743023d9262d.PNG

2.PNG.8f636107b8bccc48634ee49598888ecc.PNG

3.PNG.e0d8d43f824d2033f5a37059be71a671.PNG

4.PNG.6ae8d51d6978ce8526601e30efd28555.PNG

5.PNG.5d5edb6f328076f015965ec61931cb1c.PNG

I actually save up my epics to transform my max epics into legendaries for myth food.

I like rc. Hope new players get it. Dumping epics without thinking properly and fuse items advanced in some ways and devastating basic arsenal to myth fast an item it is not a wise way. You save and prepare for future event and manage. Check rc power. He have an R1 account better than mine but takes his time, save a ton of gold, and develop in a steady way. He is smart. I do pre-prepare as well managing epics since I started with my niece this game. No rush, steady with common sense. 

Just a few around

image.png.fa84f3b6339c006d5dbad6047d28fef9.png

40 minutes ago, rc said:

Farmer Oki Doki, how about maxing my myth items?

Reveal hidden contents

Just joking, it’d be nice though.

Maxing all your items?

Hmm, you are too smart to do that. You are balancing budged in an smart way and keeping a healthy amount of gold around. Even you can rank up as player with the massive power you have around it won't be that necessary. 

You have already good stuff max out around, just few items can make the trick but you already play as top player even kicking my butt and can be a top one. You are playing in the relaxing mode like me. You know to build properly with basics. You are not playing to move up rank so no rush to be in a top 3 clan. I do not remember in what clan are you now. 

You are here way longer than me even been in top when I was a mere rank 25. 🤣 So, me just 1.5 years vs 4yrs in reloaded you are a top gunner if you pleased. 👌

You are doing maybe the same I am doing, steady slow motion building power making parts without the pressure been in a top 3 or else clans but the power compare or even surpass many of them. You no need to prove you are top and powerful player with one of the best acc around. 

Unless you want to move rank wish can do fast and join a top clan, nah... no worthy to drain that massive gold in the side and lose your serenity playing as you want to play. 

I won't, I am building for fun, steady, test and let the mechs rank them self. I am building for the future a powerful account and relax in lower rank. Nothing to envy in power at this point and will get even stronger at my steady and relaxing paste as you do before me. 👍 You have style. 😎

By your laughing reaction to my post, I take it you read my hidden message. I was joking around with you.

Actually, I’ve been playing for 3 years, almost a year after Reloaded.

30 minutes ago, OKI DOKI said:

I am building for the future a powerful account and relax in lower rank.

Same, I’m too busy to mess around in the arena. I got too many unclaimed boxes to open every day.

Once again, you and I have almost equivalent items thanks to sales, so we’re neck and neck with rank-1 items.

8 minutes ago, rc said:

By your laughing reaction to my post, I take it you read my hidden message. I was joking around with you.

Actually, I’ve been playing for 3 years, almost a year after Reloaded.

Same, I’m too busy to mess around in the arena. I got too many unclaimed boxes to open every day.

Once again, you and I have almost equivalent items thanks to sales, so we’re neck and neck with rank-1 items.

Yes I know, but that it is my real opinion about it regardless. 🤗