Happy Sm Anniversary!

Andypandy

I also created this thread in the old forums.

This is a very good idea since many popular games celebrate their anniversary. On this special day you could add a special portal, a new paint skin which drops at a low chance in every box u open, special in game designs like a special background. A free prem pack. (like easter and chrismas) Everyone loved it! (Something to reward players for playing this game) Something to make players happy. 

On the anneversary you can also include special deals for money. (100% worth it both for the players and the game)

What do you guys think about this? When was supermech released? Type below what you think about this?

Edited by Andypandy
typing more (see edit history)

All the ideas are good: the portal, the painting, the free box, the legacy (the legacy issue is not clear to me). All good ideas. However, the few likes indicate that players don't give a hoot about SM's anniversary.

Many of us have the conviction that SM, whether in the present or in the past, has only been interested in taking the money from us and then turning his back on us, as happened with the reload (that the oldest players remember) and with everything what came next.

Why should I care about SM's Anniversary? Do they care about my own Anniversary?

In the middle of the pandemic, when all people are suffering loss of loved ones, lost wages and jobs, the SM administration has taken advantage of these confinements and the feelings of anxiety that the situation generates, to extract money from people with sales campaigns that since 2020  have been downright aggressive and even dishonest at times.

So, the ideas are great, but I don't care about SM's Anniversary.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

On 4/7/2021 at 7:26 AM, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

In the middle of the pandemic, when all people are suffering loss of loved ones, lost wages and jobs, the SM administration has taken advantage of these confinements and the feelings of anxiety that the situation generates, to extract money from people with sales campaigns that since 2020  have been downright aggressive and even dishonest at times.

So your saying its wrong for sm to make money off others like every other video game? Also what about the sm team they still need money and they're also human.

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

@Nefertary Meriten-MutI actually thought this as Sm thinking of us. Making us go back to our happy memories. Rewarding people for playing this game and making the Sm community happy. Not SM taking our money but giving us a gift. A thoughtful thing for the entire community to brighten our day in the shit pandemic. 🙂

I see more hope in gato can u see the bright side? 

That is why i will trust gato for now. How they are balancing the weapons.

Edited by Andypandy (see edit history)

Just now, Andypandy said:

I actually thought this as Sm thinking of us. Making us go back to our happy memories. Rewarding people for playing this game and making the Sm community happy. Not SM taking our money but giving us a gift. A thoughtful thing for the entire community to brighten their day in the shit pandemic. 🙂

Gato Games might but not tatisoft.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

Stolen from @JamAnime

@Spam 

Yes. I see more hope in Gato. Gato games have buffed drops. Not only that but we have been getting gifts from christmas and easter. Gato games seems to understand the situation and maybe want us to stay.

This compared to the shitty drops we got from tacticsoft... 15 tokens from portal XD TRASh

Edited by Andypandy (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

well thank got ts isnt in charge anymore 😄

1 minute ago, Andypandy said:

This compared to the shitty drops we got from tacticsoft... 15 tokens from portal XD TRASh

Exactly, I remember my old forum account getting suspended for asking what some sm legs were in a topic for other stuff. 

Edited by Spam (see edit history)

Stolen from @JamAnime

Just now, Andypandy said:

Yes. In someway im actually relieved and thankful Gatogames bought sm when we were inn a crisis of sm players quiting the entire time.

Wait only in some ways?

Stolen from @JamAnime