New Idea Weapon: Invisible Portal Mat and AIPM

JamAnime

This weapon idea popped in my head in a split second like all do: Call it "Invisible Portal Mat or the IPM."  The idea of this mat is that it does no damage.  The benefit of it is if your opponent land on it they automatically teleport to another random spot. You can use it as your first move, to set up future moves. Here is an example: You have an opponent that has a falcon, and you have, you place it at a range 8 spot.  There is a 1/4 chance that they will land on it, to use the falcon.  They don't know the spot you used it on, yet they know you used it. So, they take a risk and land on it to use the falcon, and teleport to another spot that they can't use the falcon.  Now you can also land on it and be teleported on it.  So, after you used it 5 moves your opponent uses a knock back weapon that lands you on it, and you get teleport.

Now the AIPM: The Advanced one.  It basically gives the advance to pick 2 spots of one they teleport and where they will go to.  No damage.  You choose 2 spots in one turn.  It either affects you or him.  So, which ever spot they land on they will be teleported. 

This might be dumb, or not. I'm just throwing it out there.

IPM.jpg

AIPM.jpg

Edited by JamAnime (see edit history)

I like the idea but it would be very annoying and people would end up having 4 AIPM and covering 8 spots having a loop of infinite teleports which would suck. I can already see the FAIOLA GAMES video ( (supermechs) DOUBLE AIPM TESTING!)

46 minutes ago, realEMC said:

I like the idea but it would be very annoying and people would end up having 4 AIPM and covering 8 spots having a loop of infinite teleports which would suck. I can already see the FAIOLA GAMES video ( (supermechs) DOUBLE AIPM TESTING!)

Then they have no weapons to use, also this is a random teleport and the metas can kill you in 5 turns.

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime

On 4/6/2021 at 1:59 PM, JamAnime said:

This weapon idea popped in my head in a split second like all do: Call it "Invisible Portal Mat or the IPM."  The idea of this mat is that it does no damage.  The benefit of it is if your opponent land on it they automatically teleport to another random spot. You can use it as your first move, to set up future moves. Here is an example: You have an opponent that has a falcon, and you have, you place it at a range 8 spot.  There is a 1/4 chance that they will land on it, to use the falcon.  They don't know the spot you used it on, yet they know you used it. So, they take a risk and land on it to use the falcon, and teleport to another spot that they can't use the falcon.  Now you can also land on it and be teleported on it.  So, after you used it 5 moves your opponent uses a knock back weapon that lands you on it, and you get teleport.

Now the AIPM: The Advanced one.  It basically gives the advance to pick 2 spots of one they teleport and where they will go to.  No damage.  You choose 2 spots in one turn.  It either affects you or him.  So, which ever spot they land on they will be teleported. 

This might be dumb, or not. I'm just throwing it out there.

IPM.jpg

AIPM.jpg

Decent idea overall... But there's just one small issue... Sure, it can counter some weapons, but it could also backfire and accidentally teleport them into the ranges of just-as-powerful or even more powerful weapons.

I mean, it's a great way to avoid a Falcon Shot... But avoiding a Falcon shot just for the teleport to put them into the range where they can use their Rock Polisher instead doesn't sound like a great trade-off.

BUT like I said, decent idea, so it has some potential.

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Just now, W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T said:

Decent idea overall... But there's just one small issue... Sure, it can counter some weapons, but it could also backfire and accidentally teleport them into the ranges of just-as-powerful or even more powerful weapons.

I mean, it's a great way to avoid a Falcon Shot... But avoiding a Falcon shot just for the teleport to put them into the range where they can use their Rock Polisher instead doesn't sound like a great trade-off.

True, but from what the weapon seems to be it is a gamble, so you can avoid something, but might end up doing something worse to yourself, but this is just my take and I don't know how this is intended to work. 

PURPLE  Bring Back The Confetti! "Like and follow it'll give me a better reputation" - Spam

477762592_Misk_(4).png.ed80aefd5743fea96af6de357b7d04a1.png

Stolen from @JamAnime