TRADING POLL ::: Do YOU want trading?

A Happy F4ce

just a simple question no alterior motives here lmao  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want TRADING to be added to the game?

2. 2. If you could pick one, would you preffer TRADING or UNICORN PORTAL (see thread linked below)

3. 3. In your opinion, what would be the BEST part about TRADING becoming a thing?

• Hackers propping up teammates
    • Harder to break into the top-ranks clique
    • Trading Alexander pics with friends

Hi,

just to clarify - I don't - but you might.

are you tired of getting banned for duplication hacking? do you wish there was a way you could funnel items from one hacking account hidden from sight, launder them through a series of alts and let them end up resting happily in your main?

then trading is the solution for you.

please VOTE NOW

on TRADING

OR

would you prefer a UNICORN PORTAL???? 😳👇

52 minutes ago, Fidelio said:

Hi,

just to clarify - I don't - but you might.

are you tired of getting banned for duplication hacking? do you wish there was a way you could funnel items from one hacking account hidden from sight, launder them through a series of alts and let them end up resting happily in your main?

then trading is the solution for you.

please VOTE NOW

on TRADING

OR

would you prefer a UNICORN PORTAL???? 😳👇

Trading would be usefull to help new player and friends also if you have a certain weapon on a different account you could give it to your main account 

The problem with trading is that it would be too stupidly easy to get maxed accounts without spending a single cent, effectively losing sm so much money.

Imagine, alex makes a portal, total tokens earnt = 190

You have 1 acc with good mechs, beat portal get 190 tokens, trade all ur items from ur mech to an alt, complete it from there, open a prem pack, send all items from the mech+the ones from prem pack to the main, and repeat with a new alt each time, so no, even tho I want to trade items, it's too easy to exploit.

Unicorn portal would be great.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

15 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

The problem with trading is that it would be too stupidly easy to get maxed accounts without spending a single cent, effectively losing sm so much money.

Imagine, alex makes a portal, total tokens earnt = 190

You have 1 acc with good mechs, beat portal get 190 tokens, trade all ur items from ur mech to an alt, complete it from there, open a prem pack, send all items from the mech+the ones from prem pack to the main, and repeat with a new alt each time, so no, even tho I want to trade items, it's too easy to exploit.

Unicorn portal would be great.

Well they have to spend money to get good weapons in order to get that 190 token plus i dont spend lots of money on the game but i can get good weapons 

Trading would lend itself to all kinds of abuse by stronger or more experienced players towards the weaker ones. Imagine that account theft by scam is already a problem ... what it would be if there were trading! Players with less experience or easier to convince would literally be stripped of good items.

In any case, as attractive as a Unicorn portal is, I don't think the current administration is willing to be so generous. We would all like it, but it sounds a bit utopian.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

1 hour ago, Nefertary Meriten-Mut said:

Trading would lend itself to all kinds of abuse by stronger or more experienced players towards the weaker ones. Imagine that account theft by scam is already a problem ... what it would be if there were trading! Players with less experience or easier to convince would literally be stripped of good items.

In any case, as attractive as a Unicorn portal is, I don't think the current administration is willing to be so generous. We would all like it, but it sounds a bit utopian.

You make a good point and players could also make new accounts a take 130 free tokens from them and trade it to the main acc repeatedly 

Trading within reason. the item must be the same level and tier as the one being traded, and must also be the same type of item(modules,weapons, drones, etc)

not to mention it would be 20,000 per item trade..

does that sound fair?

One Mech to rule them all

trading is a good idea, but restrictions are required, like making a trading price of 500 tokens and 1,000,000 coins, also need to make a threshold of the level you need to reach (like level 100) to trade, and need a special group that checks the trade for mythical, divine or LM items (something like moderators), then it can be real.

What could exist is the exchange with the AI. That is, you deliver a legendary that you don't want and Gato gives you another one at random. It may be as garbage as the one you delivered or it may be better. And this would be done once a month.

9 minutes ago, error19031 said:

trading is a good idea, but restrictions are required, like making a trading price of 500 tokens and 1,000,000 coins, also need to make a threshold of the level you need to reach (like level 100) to trade, and need a special group that checks the trade for mythical, divine or LM items (something like moderators), then it can be real.

You know how everything is handled here. There is no staff for that. And in any case it starts well and then nobody takes over. It would end up being an abuse.

firma.jpg.5ad7ed7596a81f94ed0e4ad194f78bfb.jpg

45 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

How do we help new player then?

you wouldnt

for example, i want a spartan carnage. my friend wants a nightfall. they're both maxed myth. we can trade! but they ahve to be the same tier, type, and level.

One Mech to rule them all

4 hours ago, MasterChief said:

Trading within reason. the item must be the same level and tier as the one being traded, and must also be the same type of item(modules,weapons, drones, etc)

not to mention it would be 20,000 per item trade..

does that sound fair?

No

I do portal, get 190 tokens+130 from free acc+complete some easy mission, buy prem pack, pull Molten Platinum Vest, on my acc I make a golem legendary, by upgrading and transforming, then I trade it for MPV. Same rarity, same lvl same type.

20000 is nothing

Trading will never work, too easily abusable, please don't add trading, and ik alex never will anyways.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

2 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

No

I do portal, get 190 tokens+130 from free acc+complete some easy mission, buy prem pack, pull Molten Platinum Vest, on my acc I make a golem legendary, by upgrading and transforming, then I trade it for MPV. Same rarity, same lvl same type.

20000 is nothing

Trading will never work, too easily abusable, please don't add trading, and ik alex never will anyways.

Thats what said

11 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

you wouldnt

for example, i want a spartan carnage. my friend wants a nightfall. they're both maxed myth. we can trade! but they ahve to be the same tier, type, and level.

Ok what ig its like you can see what you get in return for said item and ifs its scam the game tells you that this is an unbalanced trade and if you still accept then you scammed yourself cause the game warned you

51 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

Thats what said

Ok what ig its like you can see what you get in return for said item and ifs its scam the game tells you that this is an unbalanced trade and if you still accept then you scammed yourself cause the game warned you

No, it still wouldnt work. Trading is broken, there is no way to make it work with current game mechanics.

Hm, wait, here's an idea, epic trading, you can trade level 1 epics between accs. Helps newbies get the epics they need, no effect for older players, or top players. 

10 minutes ago, Dark conon mech said:

Whats the problem with my idea i think its fool proof 🙂

again, itmes may be the same, but archi si worse than mpv, no form of l-m trading will work.

1 hour ago, Dark conon mech said:

Thats what said

Plus, how does the game decide what's balanced or not nightfall and spartan are different, and on some builds are better with nf, and some with spart.

1 hour ago, Tirreggregars said:

again, itmes may be the same, but archi si worse than mpv, no form of l-m trading will work.

Plus, how does the game decide what's balanced or not nightfall and spartan are different, and on some builds are better with nf, and some with spart.

Well let's say someone wants a fully upgraded mythic for a lvl1 legendary the game finds that unbalanced 

Nope, don't want trading even tho it would be nice to help newer players. Every reply in favor on this thread has posted their ideas on how it would work and every single one of us can poke holes in it and show how it would be abused.

Brought to you by asshats to reelect AssClown to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

• 6 months later...

this is why there is trade trade tokens in games with trading so in clash royale there is trade tokens but it takes a very long time to unlock trade tokens once you unlock them they ar kind of easy to get but kind of not and there is time between trades so if you were trying to abuse this system it would take alot of time and wouldn't really be worth it and the higher level the item is the higher level you have to be to trade it and you have to have more trade tokens