New Base Crafting Category Proposition

Tirreggregars

Should this be implemented?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be implemented?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but tweaked, specify please.

Base is currently not very appreciated, so why not add a few categories, firstly because it would force people to spend more coins (good for Gato), and we, the community would benefit from it.

Category 1:

Epic/legendary Torso/Legs: 400k

Epic/legendary Specials: 400k

Epic/legendary Side Weapons: 400k

Epic/legendary Top Weapons: 400k

Epic/legendary Transform Relics (food relics, not ascension): 150 k 

It would be very useful, since you can have  abetter chance of getting items you need, in addition the transform relics section would make progress a bit faster, by giving you myth food at a relatively cheap price.

This would require an upgrade in gold mines as well.

I will come back shortly with those as well.

Naturally you would have to upgrade HQ to level 25, and factories and mines to said level as well.

Using proportions:

The gold mine's capacity would be increased to 30,000 (slightly off, but it sounds nicer)

The gold mine's hourly generation would be increased to 1600 (also slightly off)

Edited by Tirreggregars (see edit history)

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

Man 400k for an epic bro are you outta your mind make it 50k if its not a garrented legendary why would i spend 400k on it

And aslo its not some its like 999% thinks its dog water only high rank with lots of gold thinks wow this is good but the rest of the casual player think its trash bro

18 minutes ago, Exeutioner said:

If u are lowtier, its trash, but if u get into it, u will see, that it is very usefull.

The legys/epics are worthless, but the transform relics are perfect. U need very much food for myth items, so its a good idea.

I support this Idea!

I think we should be able to sell our trash too like epic for 200k and legendary for 400k

39 minutes ago, Misty tiger said:

Man 400k for an epic bro are you outta your mind make it 50k if its not a garrented legendary why would i spend 400k on it

And aslo its not some its like 999% thinks its dog water only high rank with lots of gold thinks wow this is good but the rest of the casual player think its trash bro

U r aware that currently an epic/legendary costs 300k, with the added specification ti would have to cost more. You literally come into every idea, write some random thing that makes 0 sense, and say are you outta your mind. For the last time, do your research and then respond.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

1 hour ago, Tirreggregars said:

U r aware that currently an epic/legendary costs 300k, with the added specification ti would have to cost more. You literally come into every idea, write some random thing that makes 0 sense, and say are you outta your mind. For the last time, do your research and then respond.

Well i wouldnt buy epic/legendary those are trash i have a better chance of getting legendary in premium box also wut do people use bases for anyways because the epic/legendary thing is trash

Edited by Misty tiger
Preety (see edit history)

15 minutes ago, Misty tiger said:

Well i wouldnt buy epic/legendary those are trash i have a better chance of getting legendary in premium box also wut do people use bases for anyways because the epic/legendary thing is trash

Firstly, you would buy it because it costs coins not tokens, secondly, the thing is not trash, there is as of now no other way to get legendaries with coins.

People use base to craft kits, items to upgrade, and legendaries.

We also use it to get 100k every 20 hours.

6 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

Firstly, you would buy it because it costs coins not tokens, secondly, the thing is not trash, there is as of now no other way to get legendaries with coins.

People use base to craft kits, items to upgrade, and legendaries.

We also use it to get 100k every 20 hours.

Well i think since you spend do much money on the damn thing it should be garrented to get a legendary because 90 percent of the time its gives epics and not even the good epics like selfish protector no those trash epics

You know the kind of epics that are generally trash and cant go to legendary for mythic food atleast give us the good epics and the small chance it gives your legendary those are generally trash too like a legendary repulser 

1 minute ago, Misty tiger said:

Well i think since you spend do much money on the damn thing it should be garrented to get a legendary because 90 percent of the time its gives epics and not even the good epics like selfish protector no those trash epics

You know the kind of epics that are generally trash and cant go to legendary for mythic food atleast give us the good epics and the small chance it gives your legendary those are generally trash too like a legendary repulser 

It doesn't remove the fact that it converts gold into legendaries, then it depends on luck. I pulled a space invader from it, and 2 myth food, and I've crafted 8 items in total.

The new categories would help to make sure you are more likely to get what you want, for example, you really want a fortress, then craft yourself a module, and hope to get it. Right now there are only epic specials available.

The transform relic section would help players to progress, and it would be quite cheap.

Also which rank are you, and do you have a max base?

3 hours ago, Tirreggregars said:

Base is currently not very appreciated

I appreciate it a lot already.  I feel like you may be a bit presumptuous speaking for everyone, in the sense that you're assuming to know that most people don't appreciate the base, or whatever.  Maybe running a poll to see what people think of the base first, etc.

The base is very productive at level 15.

I also don't think the base goes to level 25.

But anyways, wanting more factory production options is fine.  I can see having more build options.

But there's a part of my brain that thinks these might already exist, so I'm not 100% sure.

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

Im dont have it maxed mine is at level 15 but i have a friend who live 2 houses away and he base is maxed and when i hanged out with him he went on supermechs because he got a notification that crafting was done so he clicked it entered the base and open crafting machines and out of the 20 cards he got 1 legendary and not a good one 

The legendary was the physical version of hysteria beam and awfull epics so awfull it made me wanna cry :*(

how about instead of random chance there 9 diffrent card that change every week amd you get a pool of cards to choose from that is garrented :))))

Just now, SawzAll said:

I appreciate it a lot already.  I feel like you may be a bit presumptuous speaking for everyone, in the sense that you're assuming to know that most people don't appreciate the base, or whatever.  Maybe running a poll to see what people think of the base first, etc.

But anyways, wanting more factory production options is fine.  I can see having more build options.

But there's a part of my brain that thinks these might already exist, so I'm not 100% sure.

Well mine is at 15 doesnt feeo productive :((

9 minutes ago, Misty tiger said:

Well mine is at 15 doesnt feeo productive :((

Slightly off topic, but how are you using your base?  I just craft common items (the level 1 build option) and upgrade power kits with them, then use the power kits to upgrade other items, seems to have resulted in 33% more productivity....

12 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Slightly off topic, but how are you using your base?  I just craft common items (the level 1 build option) and upgrade power kits with them, then use the power kits to upgrade other items, seems to have resulted in 33% more productivity....

You should craft rare items, it is more efficient than crafting commons.

23 minutes ago, SawzAll said:

Slightly off topic, but how are you using your base?  I just craft common items (the level 1 build option) and upgrade power kits with them, then use the power kits to upgrade other items, seems to have resulted in 33% more 

bases commons cost more than crate ones when it comes to quantity for 1 common its 3k but for 6.5 k i can get 4 cards instead of 2 and for also it cost way more for 15 cards than it does for crates and you get a few rares and an epic from crates also ive seen youtubers like fire water without base and it seem way cheaper for leveling power kits 🙂

11 minutes ago, Tirreggregars said:

The rares cost 18 k man while i can get those for 6k with crates

Edited by Misty tiger
Hate autospell (see edit history)

50 minutes ago, Misty tiger said:

bases commons cost more than crate ones when it comes to quantity for 1 common its 3k but for 6.5 k i can get 4 cards instead of 2 and for also it cost way more for 15 cards than it does for crates and you get a few rares and an epic from crates also ive seen youtubers like fire water without base and it seem way cheaper for leveling power kits 🙂

The rares cost 18 k man while i can get those for 6k with crates

Not confirmed rares, chance of rares

12 minutes ago, Pink555 said:

If this idea to type an name of item you want no matter is it with gold or tokens i agree

No, it’s not read the post it explains

2 hours ago, SawzAll said:

No they don’t, the goal would be to have the base go 5 more levels.

8 hours ago, Tirreggregars said:

7 hours ago, Tirreggregars said:

Not confirmed rares, chance of rares

In my experience, no, common items are the most cost-effective way to boost other items.  Then using common items (not chance of rare) to boost power kits makes them 33% more powerful on average.

Like, I sat down and did the math early when I started playing SM.  And you should ask on discord: others have found the same thing.

1 hour ago, SawzAll said:

In my experience, no, common items are the most cost-effective way to boost other items.  Then using common items (not chance of rare) to boost power kits makes them 33% more powerful on average.

Like, I sat down and did the math early when I started playing SM.  And you should ask on discord: others have found the same thing.

Oh, great to know, I craft super quick due to impatience so...

13 hours ago, Tirreggregars said:

Epic/legendary Torso/Legs: 400k

Epic/legendary Specials: 400k

Epic/legendary Side Weapons: 400k

Epic/legendary Top Weapons: 400k

Epic/legendary Transform Relics (food relics, not ascension): 150 k 

hmmm.... 400k for epics is alot of gold, but if we can somehow put transform relics... that would be awesome. 

but then there would also have to be epic transform relics... which isn't a thing yet (and i doubt it will ever be)

either way, i fully support the transform relic option, but maybe not on the other 4

Discord: Aftokrator#9688

DeviantArt: Azorsia05 User Profile | DeviantArt

7 hours ago, TheLord said:

If there should be a guaranteed legy card it should cost 2.5 mills coins

Also 350k is enough not 400k I think

Hm, originally I was planning on 500k, 350k seems a bit little.

But I assume it could work either way. With arena shop reduction it would be around 350k.

10 hours ago, Aftokrator_SM said:

hmmm.... 400k for epics is alot of gold, but if we can somehow put transform relics... that would be awesome. 

but then there would also have to be epic transform relics... which isn't a thing yet (and i doubt it will ever be)

either way, i fully support the transform relic option, but maybe not on the other 4

Hm, I would personally craft a lot of specials, since I want l-m modules and drones, as well as charge hook and tele.