So... How i get tokens easy?

Patimomo

Question

9 answers to this question

Watch ads for free tokens, do campaigns, do raids and everything the game/clan offers you.

Nobody is going to hand you tokens. Make the small effort it takes to get what's available.

Brought to you by asshats to reelect AssClown to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

That's correct. When i watch ads on mobile I can only watch 4 ads for 8 tokens at a time. But knowing that I check back after farming for a bit to see if they're available and usually they are.

Brought to you by asshats to reelect AssClown to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

I'll tell you my method, usually around 1.2K tokens a month, only paying 5 usd each time.

So, the majority of tokens I get are from the 30 day pass, 750 a month if you login daily. I then get 10 a day from my dailies, which is a little under 300 a month. I also do raid which gives around 450 tokens a month if I make top 500 each week (use a boiler mech!). I also watch ads daily, if I watch 4 a day that's 250 tokens a month. I also take advantage of events such as portals or special quests to get tokens. If you have a good foundation of items this stuff should be easy to do, it's just become a part of my routine at this point, click this button come back a few second later etc, I don't really need to pay much attention. 

I know the math doesn't add up, but the numbers I gave are just rough estimates I'm actually too lazy to fix it.

tl;dr 

- 30 day pass

- dailies

- raid

- ads

Edited by Atusiff (see edit history)

follow me.