I'm looking for a good rank 7-5 clan to join

AudiGodzilla111

I do have my own clan but things don't go very well at the present. My member are inactive and lack of communication to each other. We are keep losing wars because my members don't fight and the rewards are really bad (i only get common relics). Now I need to find a better clan and leave the leader role to my brother.

So I want to join a clan:

-Have requirements: rank 7-5

-Have at least 1 war each week and clan wars boxes can drop epic relics (or 80-150 clan coins each war)

-Friendly chatting/playing environment

-Active members

The benefits for letting me join your clan:

- Can help your clan score increase from +80 - +92

- Have a pretty decent inventory so can help members fight in wars more effectively

- Can farm from 15 wins - 35 wins per week (this is unstable because i am a student)

- Can be a guider in clan to help new member build better mechs because i have very much experience from my gameplay and forum learning

- Can write random fun facts in chat (lol)

- I am a very neutral person so i won't offend or insult anyone in the clan instead of that i offen try to cheer people up (good right?)

- And here is my main mech:

image.thumb.png.61f104a66126be046f757e581fdc0a8b.png

You can ask more question about me below.

Do you want to join Immortal blades?

We accept rank 10 and above 

Win requirements are 10 wins per week

You do not need to participate in war if you don't want to/can't

Lastly, pretty friendly chatting on discord

Edited by epicspeedster (see edit history)

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

42 minutes ago, epicspeedster said:

Do you want to join Immortal blades?

We accept rank 10 and above 

Win requirements are 10 wins per week

You do not need to participate in war if you don't want to/can't

Lastly, pretty friendly chatting on discord

Does your clan's clan wars boxes drop epic relics or at least 80 clan coins? If yes, i'm in.

I'm trying to find a good clan to stay

3 hours ago, AudiGodzilla111 said:

I do have my own clan but things don't go very well at the present. My member are inactive and lack of communication to each other. We are keep losing wars because my members don't fight and the rewards are really bad (i only get common relics). Now I need to find a better clan and leave the leader role to my brother.

So I want to join a clan:

-Have requirements: rank 7-5

-Have at least 1 war each week and clan wars boxes can drop epic relics (or 80-150 clan coins each war)

-Friendly chatting/playing environment

-Active members

The benefits for letting me join your clan:

- Can help your clan score increase from +80 - +92

- Have a pretty decent inventory so can help members fight in wars more effectively

- Can farm from 15 wins - 35 wins per week (this is unstable because i am a student)

- Can be a guider in clan to help new member build better mechs because i have very much experience from my gameplay and forum learning

- Can write random fun facts in chat (lol)

- I am a very neutral person so i won't offend or insult anyone in the clan instead of that i offen try to cheer people up (good right?)

- And here is my main mech:

image.thumb.png.61f104a66126be046f757e581fdc0a8b.png

You can ask more question about me below.

Metal Reign: Extremely active clan with 42 win minimum always gets the 50 tokens, we hav ewars with s or a boxes which means legendary ascension relics can drop. We play titan, the members are all friendly and respectful. We sometimes agree to farm more, to get the 2k wins for example, however we do have some lower ranks, but we are top 30.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

I think you'll fit WLGang 3.0, a top 25 clan that has great participation. The WLGang community is a very strong one, and I bet you will find some people you can vibe with in the group 🙂 That is, as long as you join the clan discord server. Contact Ad1tya#5014 to join.

Edited by Atusiff (see edit history)

follow me.

Alright zilla, I invite you to WLGang 3.0 and I lead it
Thanks a lot Atusiff for the recommendation

Currently we are top 25 because we are 22/24
We are (and im not lying) the fastest growing clan out of all WL clans

Pictures of some feats we achieved 😄 

hiw.PNGefe3.PNG

Spoiler

yes we got 2k wins lol

We have a great community and I'd love if you join and grow with us 💙

1 hour ago, Atusiff said:

I think you'll fit WLGang 3.0, a top 25 clan that has great participation. The WLGang community is a very strong one, and I bet you will find some people you can vibe with in the group 🙂 That is, as long as you join the clan discord server. Contact Ad1tya#5014 to join.

1 hour ago, Ad1tya said:

Alright zilla, I invite you to WLGang 3.0 and I lead it
Thanks a lot Atusiff for the recommendation

Currently we are top 25 because we are 22/24
We are (and im not lying) the fastest growing clan out of all WL clans

Pictures of some feats we achieved 😄 

hiw.PNGefe3.PNG

Hide contents

yes we got 2k wins lol

We have a great community and I'd love if you join and grow with us 💙

I have been thinking about joining WLGang for 3 hours (Bruh). WLGang is best clan i have ever found, not too much pressure, no toxic chat and good stuffs. I'm going to contact you guys again tomorrow to join at UTC +10:00. Remember that i can get 15-35 wins per week and only at rank 7-5.

Edit: Gotta go sleep now. It is 12.00 pm in my timezone. (Bruh)

Edited by AudiGodzilla111 (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, AudiGodzilla111 said:

I have been thinking about joining WLGang for 3 hours (Bruh). WLGang is best clan i have ever found, not too much pressure, no toxic chat and good stuffs. I'm going to contact you guys again tomorrow to join at UTC +10:00. Remember that i can get 15-35 wins per week and only at rank 7-5.

That's brilliant 
Hit me up on discord and we'll cooperate from there 😄
Thanks a lot for choosing our clan out of the others, Appreciate it mate 👍

Discord : Ad1tya#5014

Edited by Ad1tya (see edit history)

13 hours ago, AudiGodzilla111 said:

Does your clan's clan wars boxes drop epic relics or at least 80 clan coins? If yes, i'm in.

I'm trying to find a good clan to stay

Pretty sure that no clan can guarantee epic relic drops, but if you chose to join wlgang, I can't stop you, great clan for more competitive people, and a great community 

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine

Ok. Sorry @Ad1tya for a little bit late response because my house was in a power outage. I've just done creating a discord account and sent you an friend invite. We will talk about the clan after you have accept the invite.

And about Immortal Blade... 

Sorry @epicspeedster, i can't join but i'm sure there will be more stronger players joining the clan in no time.