IM LOOKING FOR MY ACCOUNT FROM 2017 I THINK ITS NAMED SUPERMEOW IM ALSO LOOKING FOR MY OTHER ONE WICH I TOTALY FORGOT ALSO WHY WONT THEY BRING BACK TE OLD BUYING SYSTEM

please if anyone knows or has the acount super meow please tell me because i gave it to a guy for him to borrow and he stole it and sold it i fought aginst my old acount yester the guy wouldent budge and let me get my acount back please come forward

anyone that has any info please come forward

ALSO HE WAS REALLY EPIC AND I BEAT BOTH CAMPAIGNS AND I WAS A LAVA SKULL AND IM NOT LIEING CAUSE I RENMEBR THE LAST GUY IS A GIANT TRUCK GUY!!!!!!!! ALSO IM NOT LIEING I WAS A LAVA SKULL TIER AND LOOKED BAD ASS ALSO PLEASE BUFF THE METEOR SWORDS

4 minutes ago, looking for super meow said:

please if anyone knows or has the acount super meow please tell me because i gave it to a guy for him to borrow and he stole it and sold it i fought aginst my old acount yester the guy wouldent budge and let me get my acount back please come forward

anyone that has any info please come forward

ALSO HE WAS REALLY EPIC AND I BEAT BOTH CAMPAIGNS AND I WAS A LAVA SKULL AND IM NOT LIEING CAUSE I RENMEBR THE LAST GUY IS A GIANT TRUCK GUY!!!!!!!! ALSO IM NOT LIEING I WAS A LAVA SKULL TIER AND LOOKED BAD ASS ALSO PLEASE BUFF THE METEOR SWORDS

ALSO FINALY THE CLAN TAHTS TOP USED TO BE STUCK AT 2CD WITH ONE CLAN THEY FINALY DID IT AFTER 2 YEARS

2 hours ago, looking for super meow said:

i gave it to a guy for him to borrow and he stole

Well... that explains everything.
Even the game's T.O.S. says that you shouldn't give your password to anyone.
If he already has your acc, he probably fused everything.
Sorry, we can't help you with that.
And do not try to ask someone for another acc.

And please, turn off caps. that looks really ugly.

On 2/21/2021 at 6:02 PM, ITRIEDXD said:

Lava skull?

thats what me and my brother call it we dont know the real name its the last teir im talking abt like your profile pic

On 2/21/2021 at 6:36 AM, Sparks said:

Well... that explains everything.
Even the game's T.O.S. says that you shouldn't give your password to anyone.
If he already has your acc, he probably fused everything.
Sorry, we can't help you with that.
And do not try to ask someone for another acc.

And please, turn off caps. that looks really ugly.

im not asking for another account im seeing if the person that has it might be  nice enough to give it back or share it with me

On 2/21/2021 at 12:40 AM, looking for super meow said:

Welcome to the club buddy.  Learn your lesson, and not give acct info of a private acct. If you want a shared acct, create one from scratch another person.