Best double annihilation build.

TeaIsMyLife

Question

8 answers to this question

Might be outdated.  But you can basically take the various energy-free (or close to energy free) top physical META and more or less make them dual Annihilation if you adjust the build slightly.  Here's that sort of build.  The only reason I'm including energy modules on this EFA is to run the drone....

image.thumb.png.a4718f9317602deac2782701cfb6215d.png

You can basically just take the top physical meta and adapt it by substituting Annihilation for any 1-2 range weapon.  Obviously you won't get the same result as the meta config in question, but you can totally do it.

I'm basically about to do a single Annihilation "CleverJumper" build.  I'm already upgrading three damaged armor annihilators and my 1-2 range weapon will be Annihilation because I don't have a Mercy.   See the very bottom of this reply for my own config based on items I already have.  (I need more items to make the build more powerful.)

483879328_SuperMechsPHYSICALBUILDSHEET.thumb.png.4b3e52720e4ec63d224772c6eae43690.png

Edited by SawzAll (see edit history)

"Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

http://www.puresimplicity.net/~oneeyedcat/misc/supermechs.html

2 hours ago, TeaIsMyLife said:

Я бы хотел построить это:

Screenshot_2021-02-21-09-48-04-94.jpg

But I can build only this:

Screenshot_2021-02-21-09-50-00-19.jpg

How I can replace nightfall? And is it a good idea to replace mercy on annihilation?

And can I replace Spartan Cargane on Reckless Beam? Or night eagle will be better?

The first build is a lot better, mercy is better than anni, night eagle is generally worse than spartan, but it can be better on some builds, the first build should probably run a tonto. Reckless beam is worse than night eagle and spartan in I would say all situations. 

This is the best one imo, but it's better to run just one anni

2008942949_Screenshot2021-02-21at10_31_53.thumb.png.b386e5999af0d29ed6d545f0ffed487a.png

If you have a mercy, use that.

I literally pulled an MPV from r3 box, and from the other r3 box I opened, I puleld plat fortress, so its holy sry whiteout

20 hours ago, TeaIsMyLife said:

Я бы хотел построить это:

Screenshot_2021-02-21-09-48-04-94.jpg

But I can build only this:

Screenshot_2021-02-21-09-50-00-19.jpg

How I can replace nightfall? And is it a good idea to replace mercy on annihilation?

And can I replace Spartan Cargane on Reckless Beam? Or night eagle will be better?

en counter with anni????????????????????

Clan: Goodbye To A World

epicspeedster, SpeedMachine