Legacy WU

Melanös

I made a post about a server that I created for a legacy pack project 4 hours ago but it seems that my friend and I aren't the only ones with the legacy pack idea.

Perhaps we could work together to create it?

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

sure, i also had the idea for legacy as a whole to become a thing again, since anyone can play the most recent legacy version until the end of the tutorial using apitode, if alexander simply reopened the servers for legacy, it should be simple as that. all game files and items are still intact. all accounts and clans would be gone, but it would be a bit much to hope to get all old accounts back as well.

5 minutes ago, Melanös said:

sure, i also had the idea for legacy as a whole to become a thing again, since anyone can play the most recent legacy version until the end of the tutorial using apitode, if alexander simply reopened the servers for legacy, it should be simple as that. all game files and items are still intact. all accounts and clans would be gone, but it would be a bit much to hope to get all old accounts back as well.

Yeah, I also miss legacy... Especially after I got my dream items on my legacy account just to realize that they were useless due to Reloaded's arrival. Yes, I had to ditch my legacy account once I got tired of having to deal with getting used to the new mechanics and the near terrible damage of Railgun as it didn't do anything against the reloaded enemies.

Edited by W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T (see edit history)

If you fail and don't succeed at something, you simply haven't failed enough. Through failures, one can pave a path to eventual success. 

Nice.

My legacy account had a Galaxius Model A build with Shotgun X, Railgun, Advanced Heat Orb Cannon, and Physical Orb Cannon. It could've had legs but since the items were from boxes after an account breacher broke into my account and fused everything into a Blood Diamond, I was left with a build without legs. I shortly left once I gave up on trying to save the account.

That was until I got Iron Boots when I returned and was excited to try out the new build... To see how useless it was against the new era of enemies.

The drone that I had was One Shot, One Kill and my build before the Galaxius was a Gladiator build.

• 5 months later...