SM schedule

MasterChief

On 07.02.2021 at 17:08, Atusiff said:

Новые предметы обычно появляются раз в две недели. Я вижу, что предложение начинается в первую субботу месяца, а затем чередуется между предложениями и повышенным риском выпадения. Следующий новый элемент, если вы собираетесь планировать, должен быть в эту / следующую субботу (если вчера была также суббота)

previously, everything worked approximately according to this schedule, I knew what items would be released since the summer, and they all came out, but now the events from tactisoft have ended and new items will most likely not be released soon

On 2/8/2021 at 11:35 AM, error19031 said:

previously, everything worked approximately according to this schedule, I knew what items would be released since the summer, and they all came out, but now the events from tactisoft have ended and new items will most likely not be released soon

Once GG takes over the events, I will still be tracking them and I bet there will be some pattern. Humans like patterns, and can find patterns everywhere.

Edited by Atusiff
incorrect info (see edit history)

follow me.

No, I just want to know if there will be a new weapon this Saturday. Why wasn't there a fair drop rate last Saturday? It is assumed that every 2 weeks there is a new fall rate (previous fall rate on 01/23/2021, which happened with the next fall rate on 02/06/2021)