official unofficial subreddit

its_over9000

First of all, welcome to the community!

As far as I know Alex won't do anything regarding the already existing subreddit, nor will he create a new one.

From what I understand your last question is if the game will be avaliable on other services (Steam for example).
I do know it's a plan, but not one for the foreseeable future.

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

• Administrators

Companies can't legally manage a subreddit, it's against Reddit's terms, it's supposed to be from the community to the community, therefore Alexander or anyone from Gato Games can't do much about it.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

• Administrators
36 minutes ago, ChooseGeno said:

The reddit is chill and toxic at the same time

Sawz constantly commiting mod abuse, people revolting against that, everything is perfectly calm

Is this sarcastic?

The few times I've checked the reddit, it always seemed a friendly, positive endeavour. A little bit more accepting of cheaters than I'd like (soft moderation is the main reason we're not featuring it right now), but overall people seem pretty friendly and happy there.

17 hours ago, Alexander said:

Is this sarcastic?

The few times I've checked the reddit, it always seemed a friendly, positive endeavour. A little bit more accepting of cheaters than I'd like (soft moderation is the main reason we're not featuring it right now), but overall people seem pretty friendly and happy there.

No this is not sarcastic, the head mod himself said smth about mod abuse and Sawz was removing messages for having an opposite opinion to his/hers.

I polish rocks

19 hours ago, Alexander said:

Is this sarcastic?

I'm currently working on both the issues being presented and am going to bring a couple mods on in the near future. As far as the cheating thing goes if any of us catch it it'd be a bannable offense. Thanks for bringing that up.

Hopefully once I work out the problems we can get the sub featured somewhere. First thing is building a mod team

1 hour ago, ChooseGeno said:

No this is not sarcastic, the head mod himself said smth about mod abuse and Sawz was removing messages for having an opposite opinion to his/hers.

Hi geno!

1 hour ago, its_over9000 said:

I'm currently working on both the issues being presented and am going to bring a couple mods on in the near future. As far as the cheating thing goes if any of us catch it it'd be a bannable offense. Thanks for bringing that up.

Hopefully once I work out the problems we can get the sub featured somewhere. First thing is building a mod team

Hi geno!

There's already been multiple cheaters flexing their bans on reddit, just saying

I polish rocks