my main and alt were connected to same game center and now main acc is gone

oneabove

Question

so basically after not being able to log in for solid 4-5 hours, i log in and my usual login info logs me on my alt. my account is still present in the clan, but i cant search it up via player’s name(one above all) or player id. im assuming worst that it is deleted. any help?

7 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, Zylok said:

If you connect 2 different accounts to 1 Game Center account the oldest one will be deleted.

Why would you even connect 2 accounts to it?

dunno how but had both of em connected to same account. and my main was in fact much more recent then the other one

you can play 2 accounts or else in the same PC or phone or else, but you need to log off one then log in to the other. If you try to open 2 accounts at the same time in particular using the same e-mail address, you will end up overwriting one and will have to say goodbye to that account forever. 

If you want to play 2 accounts at the same time, you have to use different units like one in a PC and the other in a phone. Having multiple account of the same one is illegal and there is software implemented to help prevent cheating. 

When I was new first time to log in, it happened to me, and my niece and we deleted the first account when trying to open her account by mistake. 

4 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

you can play 2 accounts or else in the same PC or phone or else, but you need to log off one then log in to the other. If you try to open 2 accounts at the same time in particular using the same e-mail address, you will end up overwriting one and will have to say goodbye to that account forever. 

If you want to play 2 accounts at the same time, you have to use different units like one in a PC and the other in a phone. Having multiple account of the same one is illegal and there is software implemented to help prevent cheating. 

When I was new first time to log in, it happened to me, and my niece and we deleted the first account when trying to open her account by mistake. 

so my assumption of worst, my account being deleted is right. that sucks

9 minutes ago, MaveRick said:

Wow any update on your account !

messaged support multiple times. still no answer