Arena Match making System WTH

shockwave333

Ok this gonna be a rant Can Alex please do something to fix the freaking match system in the arena just came out of a match with a mech 2400 hp i am at 1500 wtf am i meant to do against that apart from get my ass kicked  

I know tactisoft are busy with their new game that no one plays bd

but come on 

I know a recent newbie and some may thibk i dont have the right to complain I want to experience the game as you guys did and have a decent gaming experience for everyone 

Suggesstions 

1 get rid of the damn loot boxes let us buy what we want with either tokens or coins from the factory have special offers yes certainly

2 do something about the bots in the Arena 

3 do something about the smurfs 

4 maybe new campaign missions 

I know the chances of any of these happening are pretty much zero yactsoft are basically the same as EA 

wth.jpg

To be honest with you, smurfing isn't something that only happens lately, it has always been there, and will probably always be.

Buying stuff instead of having boxes might seem good at first thought, but it really isn't. This way everyone will juust go for meta stuff at the start of their SM career and there won't be any build diversity whatsoever.

Legacy Messiah | Reign Forever | Rejoined March 2020

• 1 month later...

Well, when I was playing, I used to get sometimes R1 against R7 but some months ago, my kid in R8 got into R1 player and lose goofing around but got into another R1 and decided to play serious with the R7 mech and won. 🤣 Depending on player in the arena now days you can get different because I see fewer top players playing, and they do not have enough players to be match at those ranks so the system match with what it is available around. Also, at R7 they play against R5-R2 all the time or with R3 plus mechs. I just watch my kids play to collect data not as before but sometimes and make changes to the mechs for it. 🤷‍♂️

On 6/8/2023 at 4:44 AM, Zylok said:

To be honest with you, smurfing isn't something that only happens lately, it has always been there, and will probably always be.

Buying stuff instead of having boxes might seem good at first thought, but it really isn't. This way everyone will juust go for meta stuff at the start of their SM career and there won't be any build diversity whatsoever.

what  diversity wvwetone either has the windigo rusty armor or the nightmare with corrupt lights or frantics