🔥 Hot Takes! 🔥

Hot takes! If y'all don't know what a hot take is, it is a quickly produced, strongly worded, and often deliberately provocative or sensational opinion or reaction!

Please don't start a war in the replies!

Hope you enjoy! :]

Edited by Battalion Incinerator (see edit history)

By someone, somewhere.

Supermechs is a terrible pay-to-win game that sucks because it sucks a ton. It's got mechs and stuff and mechs are childish things. We don't play childish games because we aren't childs.

(Please don't kill me, this is a hot take, I really don't believe that)

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

Energy sucks because of heavy weghit of energy weapons you can barely put more than 3 weapons and cant have 1 platinum plate because you need over 500+ capacity to be able to use EMP meaning you sacrifice HP for capacity

When MPV&LPV and others Torso got buffed so not only monkey torsos are the meta instead when we fall in same hole as monkey torso being meta torsos

5 hours ago, hasn said:

Energy sucks because of heavy weghit of energy weapons you can barely put more than 3 weapons and cant have 1 platinum plate because you need over 500+ capacity to be able to use EMP meaning you sacrifice HP for capacity

When MPV&LPV and others Torso got buffed so not only monkey torsos are the meta instead when we fall in same hole as monkey torso being meta torsos

Actually true. Energy isn't useful on top ranks because of energy free mechs. Also because some people's mechs have an pretty high amount of energy and regeneration. Monkey torsos are weak in terms of capacity and cooling/regeneration, so you're right. They need a buff.

This is my Hot Take:

Platinum Vests have become way too common on top ranks. Yes, they are good torsos, but Top Ranks would be much more interesting if people would make their own unique builds instead of literally everyone using the same build. It would be pretty fun to make your own builds that are counters for other popular builds, and also to try to find out how to defeat the build of a specific person.

Well, I think stuff like this could probably revive the game! More people will start getting interested in SM, make their own builds, and the game will become much much more interesting.

Instead of having to fight the same build, many many times, they would be able to have more fun by trying out new ways to defeat new builds!

Edited by Battalion Incinerator (see edit history)

By someone, somewhere.

6 hours ago, Battalion Incinerator said:

Actually true. Energy isn't useful on top ranks because of energy free mechs. Also because some people's mechs have an pretty high amount of energy and regeneration. Monkey torsos are weak in terms of capacity and cooling/regeneration, so you're right. They need a buff.

This is my Hot Take:

Platinum Vests have become way too common on top ranks. Yes, they are good torsos, but Top Ranks would be much more interesting if people would make their own unique builds instead of literally everyone using the same build. It would be pretty fun to make your own builds that are counters for other popular builds, and also to try to find out how to defeat the build of a specific person.

Well, I think stuff like this could probably revive the game! More people will start getting interested in SM, make their own builds, and the game will become much much more interesting.

Instead of having to fight the same build, many many times, they would be able to have more fun by trying out new ways to defeat new builds!

I don't have problem with platinum vests torso the reason they were buffed alongside naga winidigo and nightmare is to not have the repetitive monkey META torsos guess what

now platinum vests torso are META torsos baiscally same META Builds but with platinum vests as torso which to another problem in the top ranks REPETITIVE builds which is kinda happening in low ranks but by smaller major honestly we should try using different builds so it's not always the same after all supermechs was meant to build any build to and fight other people

53 minutes ago, hasn said:

I don't have problem with platinum vests torso the reason they were buffed alongside naga winidigo and nightmare is to not have the repetitive monkey META torsos guess what

now platinum vests torso are META torsos baiscally same META Builds but with platinum vests as torso which to another problem in the top ranks REPETITIVE builds which is kinda happening in low ranks but by smaller major honestly we should try using different builds so it's not always the same after all supermechs was meant to build any build to and fight other people

The problem is that there are only a handful (compared to all the possible ones) that are viable, mostly including monke, vests or windigo/Naga (not so much Naga)

17 hours ago, Battalion Incinerator said:

This is my Hot Take:

Meta stands for Most Effective Tactics Available. Unless you want every weapon to be the same, there will always be a best strategy that lots of people will at least try to use.

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, hasn said:

Its a truck

Chimaera looks more robot 

Who knew, out of all the things to start a war in the comments about, it would be about whether Chimaera or Windigo is cooler.

Anyways, what's wrong with trucks? It's cheaper to salvage a truck and use it instead of making an entirely new one. So yeah, Windigo is better with in-game stats, real-life pricing, and looks.

9 hours ago, Flawed said:

Who knew, out of all the things to start a war in the comments about, it would be about whether Chimaera or Windigo is cooler.

Anyways, what's wrong with trucks? It's cheaper to salvage a truck and use it instead of making an entirely new one. So yeah, Windigo is better with in-game stats, real-life pricing, and looks.

Okay end argument 

2 hours ago, luCyfer said:

Best looking torso Is green painted naga with player name "Mike wazowski", change my mind 

Ah yes, I remember watch Monsters Inc. and seeing Mike with blue eyes.