Special Offers

DCDRA

Question

I'm currently level 148, and I haven't evolved as much in the game for someone at my level. so recently i found out that the best method to progress in the game after level 100 is to save tokend for offers, and so far i've only spent everything i could get on premium boxes.

and now that i've started to accumulate tokens, i have some doubts, around how long do these types of offers tend to appear?

and how much do they tend to cost?

does anyone have any suggestions on this? if anyone can help me i appreciate it.

5 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Best is to always save up for the 3000 and 4000 tokens offers ❗ 

They are the best ones ❗

Here you have a thread, where the most (not all) offers are shown ...

😉

i dont think i can accumulate that many tokens at my current level, it would take months

1K token offer is for beginners involves 2 premium packs 1M coins 500 arena shop coins

2K tokens offers 15 premium packs is great because if for single premium pack you get it will cost 6.700 tokens instead of 2.000 tokens 

4k offer has 14 premium packs 5M coins 2.000 arena shop coins or 12 premium packs 2 legendary power kit 5 legendary acsion relic 1 mythical platinum plating 500.000 coins 1.000 arena coins and clan coins or also something different everytime it's inconsistent 

4K token same inconsistent 24 premium packs 4 legendary transform relic for upgrading legendary item to mythical 2M coins 3k clan 2.500 arena coins sometime may have guaranteed legendary moudles

Greetings, heavy spender and what you should best go for is depends on your needs, which for most people devides into 2 categories.

Offers that give guaranteed items, most usually and likely being L-M modules like the following :
- Plat Plate
- The Dual Core family of mods : [Overload Preventor/Quad core booster/Combined Engine Unit]
- The Fortresses family of mods that gives both resists and HP in one package.

>This offer is BEST be bought and invested in if you lingering reliably around rank 5, because winning battles against these ranks are often easily decided by whoever has better stat bulks, even weapons as simple dual nightfalls can get you places here from the superior resources stats alone.

Offers that offer packs in bulk along with a variety of other resources :
- Usually a few millions worth of gold
- One of the worst resource to grind for , f2p or p2p players alike, Arena tokens for purchases of arena shop perks which extremely crucial.
- Clan coin which often can gather you one more additional pack.

>This offer is abit flexible and should be favored by noob players whose appreciate the arena tokens the most as well as players who already got mandatory first offer's family of modules that's a must have on higher comp ranks.

Cash Offers that offer nice amount of tokens [and rarely can be possibly packed along with a guaranteed item]
- Like what it's said, it's the offer that you can only buy with hard cash, usually 25$ to 50$ per offer, if you are a p2p you really shouldn't miss to buy tokens at an exceptionally very good price, particularly the rarely packed along with guaranteed module, grabbing one of these and you essentially buy 2 for the price of 1, with the tokens can be spent on the next guaranteed item offer.

Miscellaneous Offer :
- Silly offers that only offer you goodies in small amount.....F2P players may find this interesting but honestly for what all the hassle you had to go through for the red stuff these kind of offers are very underwhelming and not worth sinking your efforts into compare to the massively superior above forementioned offers for they only offer packs alone, which often having only a 1000 or 2000 offer price tag.

image.png.267dbd4a30e43924bb6d66386cde43f2.png
Buckshot Frenzy [Burst Type: Third Cycle]SG - Children Of Anarchy enters full auto and reload drum mags instead of single shells, bolstering it's own Clip Size by ▲200% and all ally's SG - Class ATK Speed and ATK by ▲50%, consistent "meat shot" buckshot spreads will rewards Buckshot Frenzy Duration for another 1 second per shot, Buckshot Frenzy do bonus ▲35% D.M.T.R Code Based Damage against enemy shields and barriers .[CD: 115 Seconds][Active]
SG - Children Of Anarchy 「Squad Café Sweety」: SG - Children Of Anarchy fires Black Typhoon Shells with 50% more pellets per buckshot and passively boost all ally SG - Class with ▲25% bonus clip size when deployed at the cost of ▼25% reduced reload speed per reload cycle. 
[Passive] [Squad Synergy : SR - Efficient Slacker SR - Haymaker]