Is the support always bad 😆

Skykiller

Question

3 answers to this question

I get why you think support from devs might be bad, but if we're honest, the devs also have their own life; high school, college, and work. Now you shouldn't expect them to be available 24/7, although it seems like it's been some time since they've cleared up problems(cheaters and exploiters). If you don't like the devs and the game just play a different game instead of questioning devs liability.

Goals are useless if you are not striving to achieve them.

1 hour ago, RaymondL1747 said:

I get why you think support from devs might be bad, but if we're honest, the devs also have their own life; high school, college, and work. Now you shouldn't expect them to be available 24/7, although it seems like it's been some time since they've cleared up problems(cheaters and exploiters). If you don't like the devs and the game just play a different game instead of questioning devs liability.

Hence why their something called tech support teams? If the devs are doing these by themselves maybe they should hire people to look through these???? I'm mostly confused in all seriousness and recently other people have had purchasing issues far worser than mine. It also a Friday and before that an Thursday when I purchased what I wanted. I'm not saying it shady but......eh