I think there should be some way of putting on color kits.

AngelSlayer

On 1/17/2021 at 10:39 AM, SawzAll said:

Is this like a custom color kit creation idea for the shop?

Because I would totally like to have the option to create custom color patterns.

It's possible, maybe if you designed all the parts(excuding modules, bosster kits etc) in supermechs with that design, and showed it to the devs, maybe they'll add it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD8VuXvyLkw

Later on in this video, he turns his mech black.

Looks like it was a removed feture.

• Administrators

The thing with coloring in WU is that it takes a very long process to set up, it's complicated and has a lot of moving parts, and the result is something that will not work well or at all for a big portion of the users.

On 1/23/2021 at 10:24 AM, AngelSlayer said:

It's possible, maybe if you designed all the parts(excuding modules, bosster kits etc) in supermechs with that design, and showed it to the devs, maybe they'll add it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD8VuXvyLkw

Later on in this video, he turns his mech black.

Looks like it was a removed feture.

The video showcases an old version of it which was made in Flash, time passed and I re-made WU using only browser features, so it works on any device and you don't have to download anything.

Off-beat heat mechs ™image.png Spitfire

46 minutes ago, Raul said:

The thing with coloring in WU is that it takes a very long process to set up, it's complicated and has a lot of moving parts, and the result is something that will not work well or at all for a big portion of the users.

The video showcases an old version of it which was made in Flash, time passed and I re-made WU using only browser features, so it works on any device and you don't have to download anything.

The first part was making a color kit in SuperMechs.

49 minutes ago, Raul said:

I'm not expirenced in make online things (games, add-ons etc) So I don't know how it works