How are the devs keeping the servers up?

The Bean

Question

How do the devs keep the servers up when only ~ 300 people are online at a time? And what happened to the game? The last time I played (sometime back in 2013 - 2014) there were a lot more players and it seems that the devs haven't added anything to the game other than maybe the base.

I'm also getting the feeling that if the devs updated the game and then advertised it with good monetization (so no ad spamming and not very much p2w offers) then this game could get back on its feet.

11 answers to this question

4 hours ago, The Bean said:

Okay, what suggestions do you have? This game company created a game so amazing and then added next to NOTHING to it. I know there was a whole redesign of the homepage and other stuff but other than visually, there have been very few changes all the while the company's net worth is 2M. I gave a general idea of what to do (and I know as a fact that the devs ain't gonna do anything) and left it up for interpretation. If you want to be in a bad mood, then go ahead.

Do you still think tacticsoft still owns this game? 

7 hours ago, The Bean said:

How do the devs keep the servers up when only ~ 300 people are online at a time? And what happened to the game? The last time I played (sometime back in 2013 - 2014) there were a lot more players and it seems that the devs haven't added anything to the game other than maybe the base.

I'm also getting the feeling that if the devs updated the game and then advertised it with good monetization (so no ad spamming and not very much p2w offers) then this game could get back on its feet.

>Good monetization

>Not very much p2w offers

Yup, you have no idea what you're talking about. Opinion discarded.

7 hours ago, The Bean said:

How do the devs keep the servers up

the payment for the server where the games are hosted is not as high as you think. the game only needs a couple of people paying for something and the game exists. there is also advertising, which is used by many (it's good that I don't have it) . in total , probably even something remains for ice cream )

3 hours ago, warrior5639 said:

K

Why do people feel the need to do this 

You've returned after 9 years and without knowing what's happening at all you just start suggesting things for the devs to do like it's just that simple.

Okay, what suggestions do you have? This game company created a game so amazing and then added next to NOTHING to it. I know there was a whole redesign of the homepage and other stuff but other than visually, there have been very few changes all the while the company's net worth is 2M. I gave a general idea of what to do (and I know as a fact that the devs ain't gonna do anything) and left it up for interpretation. If you want to be in a bad mood, then go ahead.