Base

newbie killer

Question

Yes, we still do disable bases.

However, it may take a few weeks or even months for it to be disabled as our community managers disable bases in batches (multiple, usually hundreds of accounts at once). The reason for this is that disabling bases is not a high priority for us, as we even insist for you to use base, as even at level 1 it is way more efficient than silver boxes.

silly goober

17 hours ago, OKI DOKI said:

it should be a selected deselect options as was promised to avoid the request if not wrong. 🤷‍♂️

THIS FOR GODS SAKES WHY DO THEY NO T EVEN WANNA APPLY ADDING THIS BUT GIVE US THIS ONE SIDED BULLCRAP IF I WANT IT ILL CHOOSE TO ENABLE IF, IF I WANT TO DO OTHERWISE I WANNA PRESS DISABLE, Finally some braincells in the room 

5 hours ago, life king said:

bases are much more effiecient than silver boxes, just mass produce power unit kits, 2,400,000 gold can give you 400 power unit kits

ok but the same amount I spend on silverboxes is equally less than the amount of time and money an old player or person with base takes to level it up. I just wanna see people give up on this base stuff and let us choose the same way we choose whether a mech can freaking BREATH FOR GODS SAKES, ITS  A USELESS FEATURE

On 11/6/2022 at 12:14 PM, Asther said:

as even at level 1 it is way more efficient than silver boxes.

14 hours ago, life king said:

bases are much more effiecient than silver boxes

Thats not really true. When the Base-feature came out, I did the exact math about (unfortunately it was all on the old forum, which is deleted now). BUT I remember a few things for sure ...

negative using the Base ...
❌ to get items to fuse / for upgrading the cost for these items is 7 (❗) times more expensive (Gold cost)
❌ you need +50 Million Gold until all Factories & Gold Mines are on max Level
❌ you need some months until all Factories & Gold Mines are on max Level

positive using the Base ...
❎ you can choose which items to produce incl. Power Units
❎ once the Factories are maxed, you have the chance to get Legendaries (❗)
❎ a lot of extra Gold, which you only have to collect

So, as long as the normal items costs (Common, Rare) are around 7 times more expensive, then from Silver Boxes, its pretty hard to say that the Base is more efficient ❗
The "7 times" factor may have changed a little bit down to 6, since Alexander made the normal Common production a little bit cheaper, and maybe even down to factor 5 or 4, if you calculate in the new Gold Mine income as well.

So yes, the Base has its advantages, but disadvantages as well (as long as this "more expensive" factor exist) ❗

BUT, if the base would has only advantages, NO one would even ask to disable their base ❗

😉

Edited by bestplayeroftheworld (see edit history)

9 minutes ago, newbie killer said:

base not good!

It is until you spent 100 billion from the Nekron Particulate Cache item, which was meant to summon hardmode Bandit Helicopter, to upgrade the entire base into level 20, after that you can just spend a 1 trillion from 10 more Nekron Particulate Cache for epics and leggies

Edited by SolarisHK (see edit history)

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

5 hours ago, newbie killer said:

on base i need to wait hours just to get it.

Just go for item production cost or duration reduction, having duration means faster production, and cost reduction means cheaper production cost.
Also, upgrade duration speed reduces upgrade time, so it should probably help out when upgrading base

Edited by SolarisHK (see edit history)

Retired SM pilot, nothing interesting, and I have once lived in infamy.
My Discord Server if you want to see me, I guess : 
Omura Unofficial Server
I am not looking for trouble here, and don't try.

1 hour ago, Kendall-Tempest said:

THIS FOR GODS SAKES WHY DO THEY NO T EVEN WANNA APPLY ADDING THIS BUT GIVE US THIS ONE SIDED BULLCRAP IF I WANT IT ILL CHOOSE TO ENABLE IF, IF I WANT TO DO OTHERWISE I WANNA PRESS DISABLE, Finally some braincells in the room 

ok but the same amount I spend on silverboxes is equally less than the amount of time and money an old player or person with base takes to level it up. I just wanna see people give up on this base stuff and let us choose the same way we choose whether a mech can freaking BREATH FOR GODS SAKES, ITS  A USELESS FEATURE

Base isn't actually bad though, suffer the few early months and lives the rest of the later days having a reliable never ending self-generating resource, that and the fact that having the ability to craft kits that don't clog up your inventory is also a blessing.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

19 minutes ago, AionionLegionEmbassador said:

Base isn't actually bad though, suffer the few early months and lives the rest of the later days having a reliable never ending self-generating resource, that and the fact that having the ability to craft kits that don't clog up your inventory is also a blessing.

ill leave it for when I am not broke

Just now, Kendall-Tempest said:

ill leave it for when I am not broke or time consuming

28 minutes ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

Thats not really true. When the Base-feature came out, I did the exact math about (unfortunately it was all on the old forum, which is deleted now). BUT I remember a few things for sure ...

❌ to get items to fuse / for upgrading the cost for these items is 7 (❗) times more expensive (Gold cost)

So, as long as the normal items costs (Common, Rare) are around 7 times more expensive, then from Silver Boxes, its pretty hard to say that the Base is more efficient ❗
The "7 times" factor may have changed a little bit down to 6, since Alexander made the normal Common production a little bit cheaper, and maybe even down to factor 5 or 4, if you calculate in the new Gold Mine income as well.

So yes, the Base has its advantages, but disadvantages as well (as long as this "more expensive" factor exist) ❗

BUT, if the base would has only advantages, NO one would even ask to disable their base ❗

😉

well said. I still think its funny that a forced opinion from these zombies of "base gud" is all I hear. When I cant get a single res drainer from grinding millions in campaign, packs are giving me the items I need but no res drainers "just craft cards" no fing way in hell I am flushing down half a mill for two cards worth 4 days for two items I wont need lol, its just a gauranteed purple fortune box at that point.

Blah blah blah, you sit around doing nothing and Base rewards you for it, spooky stuff.

You can cure yourselves, all you need to escape the plague was to never embracing it to begin with, you are given that choice each time, i am not your cure to salvation, my wonderful relic of Mortal Pride, for you are your own infection, the helpless look on your faces is my favorite part for i have enjoyed it a thousand times already. - Herald Of The Ravens.
image.png.5dff7ff89f93332f7236848f92dc5c87.png

4 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

I really don't know where you're getting the "7 times more expensive" from.

As it currently is a 5x silver box that contains 15 items costs 32,500.image.png.47e11fe316701a0237d5ae798607aa2b.png

With that same ammount of gold you can get 32 common items from base.
image.png.3a3f7ab5eecc5cb6c132027e12c7aaff.png

Sure it takes 6 months to max out base and the ammounts of gold it takes is high, but if you play atleast semi-actively the gold part of won't be much of an issue.

Base is simply more practical, as it gives passive gold, with a capacity of 75k per mine at level 20, which basically generate free 300k gold every 2 days (51 hours if you want the exact time necessary). Can silver boxes generate free gold? Don't think so.image.png.6251486843af22563427f378e9c3c003.png

On top of that, gold allows you to mass produce power kits which are more efficient to upgrade as they give extra power, for example a level 20 power kit takes 38k power to max but it gives 50k power when fused into another item.

Let's not even mention the epic cards that can drop legendaries, i myself have crafted over 350 of them since i maxed base, and gotten a little over 80~ legendaries, including several useful premiums such as valiant, platinum plating, quad core etc.
You can find almost all these drops in my spreadsheet here base drops.xlsx

Besides, eventually the option to disable base will be removed completely and everyone will be forced into using base, like it was intended, so the sooner you invest into maxing your base the sooner it will pay off 😜

TL;DR : Base is good.

silly goober

52 minutes ago, Asther said:

Was (cos some things changed - as Alexander lowered the costs to produce Common) the exact math ❗

You cannot just compare only the Common once ... Silver Boxes do include Rare and Epic items.
Rare a lot and Epic sometimes ❗
Compare their production costs as well.
With opening +1000 Silver boxes you get a very clear result how much % are Rares & Epics ❗

So, doing the exact math (at the time when the base came out - yes Common are now cheaper as mentioned, Alexander made them cheaper), incl. the Rare and Epic items, the result was, Items in general (Common, Rare & Epic) from the Base were 7 times more expensive ❗

And as mentioned as well ... now the factor may be 6 or 5 with the "new" Common costs at the Base ❗

free 300k gold every 2 days (51 hours if you want the exact time necessary)

55.5 (periodically) hours ... exact math ❗

😜

i myself have crafted over 350 of them since i maxed base, and gotten a little over 80~ legendaries

That must be a joke - yes ❓

That would be a +22% chance for a Legendary ❗

❓

And as said before as well, yes the Base has its advantages (chance for Legendaries, Extra-Gold, specific Items and Power Units Production), but it has as well a significant disadvantage ... the a lot higher costs of items to fuse ❗
Again ... IF it would have only advantages, no one would ever ask for disable the Base ...

On 11/6/2022 at 12:14 PM, Asther said:

our community managers disable bases in batches (multiple, usually hundreds of accounts at once)

... "hundreds of accounts" ❗

😉

Edited by bestplayeroftheworld (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Asther said:

As it currently is a 5x silver box that contains 15 items costs 32,500.image.png.47e11fe316701a0237d5ae798607aa2b.png

With that same ammount of gold you can get 32 common items from base.
image.png.3a3f7ab5eecc5cb6c132027e12c7aaff.png

Sure it takes 6 months to max out base and the ammounts of gold it takes is high, but if you play atleast semi-actively the gold part of won't be much of an issue.

Base is simply more practical, as it gives passive gold, with a capacity of 75k per mine at level 20, which basically generate free 300k gold every 2 days (51 hours if you want the exact time necessary). Can silver boxes generate free gold? Don't think so.image.png.6251486843af22563427f378e9c3c003.png

On top of that, gold allows you to mass produce power kits which are more efficient to upgrade as they give extra power, for example a level 20 power kit takes 38k power to max but it gives 50k power when fused into another item.

Let's not even mention the epic cards that can drop legendaries, i myself have crafted over 350 of them since i maxed base, and gotten a little over 80~ legendaries, including several useful premiums such as valiant, platinum plating, quad core etc.
You can find almost all these drops in my spreadsheet here base drops.xlsx

Besides, eventually the option to disable base will be removed completely and everyone will be forced into using base, like it was intended, so the sooner you invest into maxing your base the sooner it will pay off 😜

TL;DR : Base is good.

FORCED base updates? Bro seriously? The new players dont want that! What are you guys doing to this game, they already deal with smurfs! Just let us choose 

5 minutes ago, Kendall-Tempest said:

FORCED base updates? Bro seriously? The new players dont want that! What are you guys doing to this game, they already deal with smurfs! Just let us choose 

And since when did we have the OPTION to disable base? Last time I checked we had to ASK and request and wait like this is some kind of mutual assistant service

The problem is that every player does have their own life circumstances and according to that, it is a preference at starting point. I think option to select or not should be allowed till feel is ready for it. 

Now, the game owners invested time and resources for the upgrade and they implemented as a new permanent item in the game from starting point for new players and forced to the old players already having accounts on silver box structure. 

In the end, the game owner it is the one to decide what is his or her preference as creator. Sure, owners need to listen to players time to time their concerns and address some of those issues that might be benefit for the business in the short and long term. 

Players need to understand that a business it is a business, and you chose to stay or leave according to what do you feel as game to play. 

As has been said, BASE is harder for newcomers, and it is real but also for old players in some ways. Due to the game is based in eternal grind "I am a full flesh grinder well documented"; I can tell it is not easy for students and adults with families to grind enough to advance an account making the BASE hard.

Excuses, well, for sure but it is about limited time for many people not having enough time for the game, but the player chooses to play the game then complain. 

Jam Anime did a good data collection back then and collected full evidence of the process and cost and time etc. 

There are some issues about players not knowing well how to administrate the BASE progress but going back the main issue, it is grinding time availability and access with electronics and connection, and many are not in USA just to say that have a phone, computers, pads etc in every room generally speaking even many are short on it with family under poverty. 

The game owner it is not responsible of your personal circumstances instead created a content for Entertaiment for the general public and people will play if wants or not. 

BASE is beneficial in the long run and there is no doubt but also some older players still using silver and their progress has been steady in their ways. 

There are few factors to make the correction

1- Select- Deselect option without request.

2- Permanently set BASE as was planned and end the discussion and players to choose to stay or go 

3- Increase a bit the rewards and cutting cost and time so the progress can be faster and less expensive in the sense that many players are free to play not having money and limited on electronics etc. and minimize the walking away instead to promote to stay. 

I understand that the game provides a lot of benefits and many players do not see that. Stop complaining about everything in particular the old players creating conflicts thinking in the old times of glory or whatever was. This is an online game witch it is expected it will change. Look the industry how changed and has been spread out at every online game. 

I use BASE and never completed in my accounts, but I take advantage according to my game choices to progress the accounts in my limited time and access to electronics etc. 

Many people won't be happy either way. I just adapt to the game changes. 

Don't get frustrated. If you have BASE and do not want BASE, just enhance the BASE and get at least 2 factories and use L2 not beyond and the average will simulate SILVER BOX account. 

This is the option I used simulating silver box having my OKI with SILVER and O.D FARM with BASE to compare and with commercials you can get the epics like in silver box. The average for common and rare given, duplicated with silver box compared for months but it does cost a tiny bit more, but it is roughly identical. That can provide the parts fast enough with similar cost at your regular farming habit. 

image.png.6503eb478da68ef2588f867968902290.png

Anyway, everyone has their own preferences and circumstances but also it does need an info page for the options to use in a better way either one as silver or base and for the base then the best options to use on cost according to your play habit. 

I do not regret BASE so far but for those with cash in hand to buy gold and parts etc. sure silver is better like to do thinks like CLERVERNAME just to say. I like both options. Sure, I prefer now BASE after progressed to a point I needed getting stronger step by step and still incomplete. 

For players, understand that the game owners are limited on staff with just a few around and to focus on changing BASE status it does takes a chunk of time to work on it when they have game priorities and that it is a fact. 

Now, if the owner promised the option bottom, please do not play around and get it done. 

11 hours ago, bestplayeroftheworld said:

😉

you also gain much more gold so that counters it