****SMURF Killing the game ****

Ace Red Baron

On 5/15/2023 at 10:39 AM, voyager82 said:

I've created smurf for killing smurfs ))))
Almost trained, need more upgrades to Mighty protector.

Heat mechs with corrupt lights.

Leaving battle when I see adequate player, and fight against divine frantics.

Maybe, it's also good any energy drainer. 
Join to my army ))))))  

Also have this guy’s to worries about 

IMG_2173.jpeg

Trust me I've tried the shit you guys are tryna pull lmao. Smurfing back at them won't work. I used a hugger Smurf against them and banked 352+ wins and 700 max. Next week and since then they sent their boys with r1 builds down there to push me to rank 18, note I am a rank 2 player rarely but 4-3 commonly with my hugger and dual shotty mechs. It's a losing battle but you guys do whatever to find ways to stay motivated but it's no use given the treatment, SILENT treatment to us players. May I also include most smurfs are Venezuelan?

finally made it to rank 15 by the skin of my teeth i think i ran into a few of you guys smurf hunting you took one look at my mech and left 

14 hours ago, Kendall Passionate Polaris said:

Trust me I've tried the shit you guys are tryna pull lmao. Smurfing back at them won't work. I used a hugger Smurf against them and banked 352+ wins and 700 max. Next week and since then they sent their boys with r1 builds down there to push me to rank 18, note I am a rank 2 player rarely but 4-3 commonly with my hugger and dual shotty mechs. It's a losing battle but you guys do whatever to find ways to stay motivated but it's no use given the treatment, SILENT treatment to us players. May I also include most smurfs are Venezuelan?

some of them are running around in 2200 mechs how the hell is a newbie meant to beat that 

14 hours ago, Kendall Passionate Polaris said:

May I also include most smurfs are Venezuelan?

How the hoot do you know most smurfs are Venezuelan? Do you find each smurf's IP address or something?

I think I should rename myself to Immaculate, that would be a much better name, wouldn't it?

Scorpions are also very cool.

On 5/19/2023 at 3:36 PM, Flawed said:

Откуда ты знаешь, что большинство смурфиков венесуэльцы? Вы находите IP-адрес каждого смурфа или что-то в этом роде?

Nice! Find the coordinates of all the smurfs and make them play on weak accounts against the smurfs 24/7 

Edited by LORD OF THE SHOTTOWN (see edit history)

• Ace Red Baron changed the title to ****SMURF Killing the game ****